Past Success...Currently Struggling...

Options
Hello,

I'm new to MyFitnessPal but I am enjoying it already. I have successfully lost 70+ pounds but I'm struggling with the last 15 or so. I have a goal to push myself to rid myself of my complicated pounds and tone up.

I'm now running and starting Insanity. I'd love a couple of buddies to chat with here to keep me honest and moving forward.

Good luck to you all. My you permanently misplace many pounds. :o)

FreedomPlease

Replies

• katie9730
    katie9730 Posts: 24
    Options
    Wow, incredible job! You clearly have an enormous amount of motivation. Feel free to add me. I'm trying to lose about 30 pounds.
  • freedomplease
    Options
    Sure and thanks. I hate that I do it in spurts. But I've finally become fed up. When I'm ready to move...I move. :bigsmile:
  • Imvidal
    Imvidal Posts: 22
    Options
    That is amazing! You've come this far...this site will help with the motivation. I just started myself and it has been a great experience.
  • peacehawk
    peacehawk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Welcome.
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    great job already!! I found myself in the same boat as you...but after losing 70lbs I gave up instead of joining this great site to finish it and ended up gaining half of it back! Now that I am here I have surpassed that 70lbs and am at over 90lbs lost so far!! Great idea gettin on here before something like that happens to you!
  • freedomplease
    Options
    That's awesome! It gives me motivation.
  • cocodp
    cocodp Posts: 164
    Options
    Hey and welcome!

We have roughly the same end goal so feel free to add me and we can cheer each other on.

I've also started Insanity and I love it! You will definitely see results. I've only been on it for 2 weeks and I've lost inches :)

Good luck!
  • blaseyly
    blaseyly Posts: 26
    Options
    Welcome!
  • freedomplease
    Options
    Thank you all for responding. I will add you as friends here. I look forward to the journey. :bigsmile: