Any college students out there?

Options
My name is Marlee and I'm about to be a junior in college where I am studying creative writing and anthropology. If you're like me, you know about the trials and tribulations of balancing diet & exercise with school and everything that comes with it. I've been on this site for about two or so months and while it has been working for me, I feel like I'm missing out on the motivation that having a community on a site like this truly brings.

I would love to make to internet buddies to help me get rid of these last 20 lbs and I would be happy to do the same. So what do you say? Join me. :smile:

Replies

• alisonrae20
    alisonrae20 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm about to be a sophomore in nursing! I'll send the friend request to ya.
  • pjrisher
    pjrisher Posts: 152
    Options
    Hellooo I'm a Culinary Nutrition junior! And I too am trying to lose 20 lbs!
  • mes1921
    mes1921 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Will be a junior in engineering this fall! I'll add you.
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Say what...college...Yupp yupp!!!!!! We are everywhere...
  • gulbranson9
    Options
    I will be this fall =]
  • mak112388
    mak112388 Posts: 50
    Options
    Hi! I'm a college student! You can add me if you would like :smile:
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I'm a senior ( yay last semester... minus summer) I'm definitely feeling the crunch of trying to balance my final papers and my workouts and dieting. I'm an English major so I'm swamped with 20 page papers. It's hard but we can do it!
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I'm a nursing student...went to "regular" college, too...feel free to add me for some support! :happy:
  • fitinyoga14
    fitinyoga14 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I'm a freshman studying nutrition and fitness :) feel free to send a friend request and check out my diary!!
  • gurlysmiles2001
    Options
    hey i'm a junior in business management and could definately use the support! i'll send you a add :)
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Jeff,
    I am going for a Master's in Geotechnical Engineering. Add me if you want!
  • NanoReefDiver
    Options
    Junior here too! The past few weeks wrecked my diet . I'm in finals week right now and at least holding on to my challenge of doing 6 hours of exercise per week.. As soon as finals are over I'm getting back on track!
  • alaskagirl5
    alaskagirl5 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing up my sophomore year of nursing school! :) I'll friend request you!
  • jpeebs88
    jpeebs88 Posts: 81
    Options
    I'm a first year graduate student in Ecology! I've been on here since the middle of January! Add me if you'd like!
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I'm about to start my junior year, I'm an accounting student!
  • cat3nv
    cat3nv Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I will Graduate with my associates degree in 2012. Then off to finish my bachelors degree. I will finish that in 2014. I am studying to be a science teacher.

I find I have trouble getting all the exercise I should trying to balance my school schedule, my homework, my kids, and my hubby. I set my exercise level to sedentary so that even though I was not sitting down all the time, I would not eat too many calories.

Good luck to you with school and the healthy lifestyle. You can add me if you want.
  • DarlaTremere
    DarlaTremere Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm a 2nd year uni student, feel free to add me ^_^
  • onlyJoanna
    Options
    I'm a first year Politics student.

Good luck and feel free to add me :)
  • Marzipan91
    Options
    This is so awesome! Thank you all for responding and please add me if you'd like. I will accept!

Currently in the midst of finals and trying my darndest to be healthy and remember to exercise. But those french fries look so good! I've been trying to avoid bread and pasta because I know I'll overload on it because of my stress.
  • Jerkis
    Jerkis Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    HELLO! My name is jerkis. I also a college student and I have lost a total of 25lbs so far. Are you doing any exercise?