Why am i not losing weight?

Options
Ive started the TURBO MAX workout DVD 2 weeks ago and changed my eating habits and still havent lost NO weight!! how soon do other people usually see results? any ideas on ways to lose weight faster?

Replies

• BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    Hard to give advice without being able to see you're food diary. If you open it up, we can help you. :smile:
  • Perfectlycrooked
    Perfectlycrooked Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    we could help you more if your diary was public! (:
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    You changed your eating habits to what? ... Do you drink lots of water? Get fiber? Exercise?

We need to elaborate some more.
  • Mellyakamelz
    Options
    hey, sorry guys im new to this...=).. i think i just made my diary public...if i did not make it public then how do u do that???
  • Plumpqt
    Plumpqt Posts: 156
    Options
    wow you really need to be eating better love, not enough good food not enough meals and ur snacks are nothing but empty calories, this may be why you arent losing anything
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    It looks like you need to incorporate better food into your diet. It's not only about calories, but healthier eating. I would keep an eye on sodium for starters since too much will make you retain water. Add at least 4 servings of veggies a day (1/2 cup cooked or 1 cup raw equals a serving). I would also put more "whole foods" into your diet, not processed (Hot Pockets for example). Try using whole grain bread and veggies with lowfat cheese and low sodium turkey slices for a sandwich for instance. Also, water water water!!!

Hope this helps. Remember, this is a journey. :flowerforyou:
  • Mellyakamelz
    Options
    thanks @june...i know i havent done a HEALTHY grocery shopping yet so im just trying to work with what i have for now..but i try my best to make sure i am eating a certain amount of calories now that ive noticed that its very important for my diet...
  • Mellyakamelz
    Options
    thank you, i will keep this in mind when i do my grocery shopping...:wink:
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    Looks like you only eat about twice a day. I say, eat more healthy food more frequently through out the day! :smile:

Also, I would cut out the donuts. They are ok once in a while, but for 300 calories each, you could have a whole plate full of food.
  • Perfectlycrooked
    Perfectlycrooked Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone. You're getting too much fat in your diet! Even switching out one of those foods for something healthier could REALLY help!