Looking for new friends for some motivation!

Options
hey im new to this but ive gone threw different profiles and seen some great success stories! i would love some new friends that will also help me to succeed and keep me motivated!...its nice to know that I CAN LOSE WEIGHT AND LOOK GOOD AGAIN! :heart:

Replies

• niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Hi melly! Welcome to the site. I joined one week ago today and have already seen success! I've lost 4 pounds in one week. That's insane. I hit a plateau with weight watchers and instead of becoming frustrated, I decided to try something new. It's so worth it. If you would like to add me as a friend on here, please do! I'll do whatever I can to help you be motivated and continue on to your own personal successes.
  • rob_spitzer
    rob_spitzer Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I Melly, glad to meet ya...welcome to the site....let's do this all together, we can overcome our obstacles.
  • Mellyakamelz
    Options
    Hey,

OMG!! thats so cool, keep it up! just make sure u dont over do it! :heart:
  • Mellyakamelz
    Options
    Thanks rob =)
  • Superdupermom
    Options
    This website is awesome! Look around check it out! enjoy! tons of support plus recipes :) Just log everything and exercise! Add me if you would like! WELCOME you can do anything you put your mind to!
  • haldeman5
    haldeman5 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! feel free to add me:-)
  • ToniRee
    ToniRee Posts: 13
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. This site is great, and addicting. lol
  • AshleyLauren589
    AshleyLauren589 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

The community on this site is awesome. I've done a lot of yo-yo dieting over the past few years and this is the first time I feel like I'm getting results the RIGHT way! Good luck :smile:
  • vl2303
    vl2303 Posts: 3
    Options
    I joined a week ago and have lost 1lb but 1lb is better than none, lol. I hope you journey in weight loss is awesome!
  • daniellejg
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • Mellyakamelz
    Options
    Thanks everybody!!! i really appreciate all the adds and support!! xoxoxo:heart: