Where's the Blue Team?

Options
I realized I haven't seen a Blue Team thread yet and thought I'd start one. So, how is everyone and what have you been up to? I've been substitute teaching last week and this week so I haven't been on my computer as much. What I have been doing is running around school all day and not raiding my kitchen cupboards all day long. :laugh: I hope to have good news for the Blue Team weigh-in tomorrow!
Have a good night all.
Zaza

Replies

• zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    I realized I haven't seen a Blue Team thread yet and thought I'd start one. So, how is everyone and what have you been up to? I've been substitute teaching last week and this week so I haven't been on my computer as much. What I have been doing is running around school all day and not raiding my kitchen cupboards all day long. :laugh: I hope to have good news for the Blue Team weigh-in tomorrow!
    Have a good night all.
    Zaza
  • gmpearse
    gmpearse Posts: 136
    Options
    Here I am! I think we all have been busy. I am hoping the weigh in is a great one this week as well. Blue sure has been quiet lately. I am going for my masters degree and so I have been furiously trying to make deadlines. Which means spending lots of time sitting. Although, I have started a running program. Today was the first time in my life that I ran 3 miles continuously. I didn't die from it either.:happy:

Glad to hear from you zaza. Anyone else out there?
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Im here... I hadnt seen anyone talking lately so I stopped talking. Sorry about that. My week has been ok so far. I swear though for the last 3-4 weeks I have not been able to work out like I want to. Last month I was without my car for a week cause it had broken down then my kids got sick for a week and now my car is down again. Everytime I think a new week I am going to the gym everyday and do my classes something happens. I got home Monday night and my car was leaking oil. It goes into the shop Friday. So I have been stuck home for the last 2 days and have missed my step classes. I love my step classes and I dont want to miss them. ALong with the fact that it has been freezing here lately so to cold to go walking with my little one.

Connie
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    I am here, been taking my little girl to the dr a lot. Tommorrow she has surgrey, I have bern busy working also, and been sick have had bronchitis, hard to work out when you can't stop coughing. When I get worked up or hot its the worse.. Hopefully monday will be back to normal for me
  • zaza54
    Options
    All these sick little ones - that's the worse. Good luck tomorrow FamilyGirl with your daughter's surgery. Keep us posted.
    Zaza
  • gmpearse
    Options
    Familiygirl - prayers are being sent your way.

This is the time of year when we all get busy and forget to eat right or have illnesses interrupting our work out routines. We can do this. Remember to set your daily goal for activity. It doesn't have to be anything big and bad. It can be something as simple as doing jumping jacks or walking up the stairs in your home 100 times. :happy:

What is your goal today? Mine is to run 1 1/2 miles.
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    hello everybody..

sorry to hear about everybody being sick !! hope youll all feel better soon :)

were all well around here. i havent been saying much coz not much of anything new happens lately. i have to say that being in a country where i am not allowed to work is starting to affect me... im tired of having nothing to do...

ive been loosing steadily.. and been eating well. and been working out of.. im not doing as much coz i though that 1h30 min a day was a lot so i alternate 1h30 and 1h work outs and im happy with that.

see yous around !
    may
  • gmpearse
    Options
    May, 1hr and 30 min is great! Keep up hard work.
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Hey everyoone just wanted to post about my daughter surgrey that was on Thursday. She did fabulous surgrey was suppost to start at 9 the dr called me at 830 told me everything was great and she was already in recovery. She just turned 4 in Aug. The hardest part was when they took her from me crying. I cried all the way back to her room. My husband wanted me to take her down so she would not see him cry. That all ok now that its over. But I think when they went in there they hit a bossy nerve, because she was bossy before this now she is REALLY bossy. She just had a minor surgrey, she had tubes put in her ears again and her adnoids taken out. I want to throw a special thank you out there to skittles she bought her a woo woo dog that she carries all over the place. You are the greatest skittles.
  • zaza54
    Options
    Thanks for letting us know familygirl. Glad all went well. :flowerforyou: Something to be thankful for!