Need support

Options
Hey guys now is when I get discouraged. I've been following my diet and exercising and this week lost nothing. And I know it's because I'm building muscle and everything, but I just need someone to tell me it's worth it and to stick with it.

Replies

• Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Hey guys now is when I get discouraged. I've been following my diet and exercising and this week lost nothing. And I know it's because I'm building muscle and everything, but I just need someone to tell me it's worth it and to stick with it.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    It is worth it. Your worth it. It's a small price to pay for a longer and healthier life for you and your family.
    Positive thoughts:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • CamCam
    CamCam Posts: 43
    Options
    I dont do much exercise myself but honey you will see results in no time. stay strong
  • kckat96
    kckat96 Posts: 72
    Options
    :flowerforyou: It's always worth it. Keep up the great work. Time is on your side.....positive thoughts. hugs and love from kckat96
  • reluctantdaughter
    Options
    Hey you!
    You look great already and I commend you on working out every day. I still can't get into the hang of it.
    You are going to love your new look and just think of all of the things you are going to be able to do with your family once you are in shape. :flowerforyou:
    You can do it! :happy:
  • annathelu
    annathelu Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Yes! It's so worth it. While losing is part, just think of the great habits and the lifestyle change you are creating.

And, if you're not losing, maybe make a game of it and push yourself that much harder each time. I know that's easier said than done, but just work harder, like you're mad at the scale or some such.

But, whatever you do, don't get mad at yourself.
  • ConnieLynn
    ConnieLynn Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Stick with it because I bet you are eating better and your portion sizes are correct and if you are exercising more, that is great for your body.

There are tons of reasons that add up to more than a loss on a scale.

The benefits are so huge. Remember that we are examples to everyone around us.

People tend to forget how much influence we have on those in our life.

I bet if you made a list of all the positives from doing this program, it would suprise you and keep you motivated forever.

Happy Wednesday,

Connie Lynn
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Thanks Guys, I know it's worth it but it's just so easy to get discouraged. I guess that's why I joined this site. So I have a ton of people on the same boat as me that are here to help keep me driven.

Thanks.