I need help

Options
i have been on here for 25 days and yet to shed a lb I am so upset and depressed I am logging aost Every BiT... Please help by looking at my diary and giving me tips...

Sincerely
Desperate

Replies

• rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    i have been on here for 25 days and yet to shed a lb I am so upset and depressed I am logging aost Every BiT... Please help by looking at my diary and giving me tips...

Sincerely
    Desperate

What have you been doing for execise?
  • sunshineskiddo
    sunshineskiddo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I wish I had the right thing to say but it's a struggle for me to! I feel your pain...the only thing I can say though is not to give up. It's a long process and nothing will change overnight. Just keep your head up and do what your doing. Remember we're all working towards our goal and just remember that if it were easy everyone would be a size 2 :flowerforyou:
  • nab22
    nab22 Posts: 168
    Options
    Are you working out at all? How tall are you? It looks like you're not eating enough, and totally need to exercise! You skip dinner some days, which is only going to make your body hang on to the food you DO eat. Try eating less processed food so you can eat more and stay full.
  • therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    How many pounds did you tell MFP you want to lose per week? If you are as close to your goal as you say, you should only be aiming for a half pound loss per week, and I would guess by your daily calorie goal (the 1,200 minimum) that you have your weekly loss goal set too high. In other words, you are probably nto eathing ENOUGH to lose weight. From your profile pic, you already seem pretty thin. How tall are you?
  • Christie81
    Christie81 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Make sure you're eating 5-6 small meals a day to keep your metabolism going strong. Try to eat more whole foods and stay away from processed foods. Also, you may need to up your calorie intake just a bit. Also, try to exercise if you're not already doing that....and drink lots of water! :)
  • brockman8742
    Options
    Trying to get rid of that last 10 pounds or even getting that first 10 off is a constant struggle....but the motto I stick to is....I didn't get this heavy over night and I'm not going to wake up thin one day...but it will come off just stick with it and when it finally comes off you will be that more diligent to keep it off
  • jessf786
    jessf786 Posts: 15
    Options
    I have bee working out.... I just picked it up tO four days a week. Usually 30 -40 of cardio and either arms abs or legs abs for 20-30. I work in a restaurant also lifting and walking all night. Thanks for your input. I have no goal for per week. I tried to limit my scale encounters bc they mostly upset me.
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...your diary looks good some days and then other days you don't eat enough. This can be damaging. I went a few weeks without eating and started trying to eat back some exercise calories and the scale started moving again. It's tough though..I've been here 110+ days and have only lost about 16 pounds.....it's a tough thing, but you will get to your goal eventually :) Plus if you're lifting and stuff at the restaurant your body is "working out" kinda...I dunno, just keep with it..!!