30 day shred!!!

Options
I'm a 19 yr old new mommy of a beautiful 3month old.along with that great blessing came a not so great gift. All the extra weight! I had gotten down to about 165 before I had her. Now I'm 230 and refuse to gain anymore. I'm starting 30 day shred tuesday, the will jump into ripped in 30. I wil post pics for sure I need some motivation,so please fee, free to write and comment. Thanks so much!!!

Replies

• mfreeby
    mfreeby Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    The 30 day shred rocks!!! I'm on day 24 and there is no program I have ever done that shows these kind of all over results with such a short workout! Good luck!
  • mjsteam3to3
    Options
    Good for you! I am a mom of 4 and it is hard to loose the extra lbs! Something that gets me through the day is... It's not a DIET it's a lifestyle CHANGE! Good luck!
  • brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I'm 20 years old. I started at 237lbs and I've now lost 10lbs! It's a hard workout but you'll get great results.
  • jlprovost
    jlprovost Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! I'm going to be starting the 30 day shred in a week once finals are over. I'm extremely excited to watch my body get toned in time for summer!
  • harpcason
    harpcason Posts: 40
    Options
    I am on Day 8 of the Stred and I love it. However, I have gained a few pounds, but I have lost 1 inch. My thighs are hard, so I am assuming thats where the three pounds are. I can take that, the inch lost is from the waiste. :)
  • mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Good for you for starting this. It is a tough workout but you can hang with it for 30 min. I am 179...I have actually gained a little over a pound since starting it but that is muscle. The first 3 days you will maybe sore but just take some ibuprofen and push thru it. Like I said you can handle 30 minutes.
    My sis (harpcason) and I actually started this together and are loving it!

Barb
  • giggles1973
    giggles1973 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Love Love Love 30 day shred!!! I used to do the elliptical only thinking that was the way to go...boy was I wrong!! I have worked up to level 3 and can get through it fine. I went from a size 12 to a 10 or 8 in less then 25 days and I owe it all to the dvd. I am a mom of 2 boys and I NEVER thought I'd get rid of my lower stomach but I did and actually see a 4 pack forming :) Never did I ever think I'd ever wear a bikini ever again but I am sticking with this and hopefully will look decent by bathing suit time. Love handles are the first to go so no more muffin top either :) Good luck and you will LOVE it!!!!
  • mytwobabies
    mytwobabies Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    The 30 day shred is awesome I am almost half way through my second time doing it. Had great results the first time and I am hoping to continue to get good resutls. :)
  • jgspooty
    jgspooty Posts: 5
    Options
    I have done at most a week of the 30 day shred and I keep kicking myself for stopping. I have lost 40lbs so far since October and I really think this will be a perfect way for me to continue with my loss. Good luck and keep posting the results. Love to hear other people doing the same thing. Maybe this time it will keep me motivated :)
  • gimmebackmybod
    Options
    Love Love Love 30 day shred!!! I used to do the elliptical only thinking that was the way to go...boy was I wrong!! I have worked up to level 3 and can get through it fine. I went from a size 12 to a 10 or 8 in less then 25 days and I owe it all to the dvd. I am a mom of 2 boys and I NEVER thought I'd get rid of my lower stomach but I did and actually see a 4 pack forming :) Never did I ever think I'd ever wear a bikini ever again but I am sticking with this and hopefully will look decent by bathing suit time. Love handles are the first to go so no more muffin top either :) Good luck and you will LOVE it!!!!

Good job! The part about the love handles dissapearing, that's what has motivated me to get in touch with jillian again. THanks for the posts, everyone I really wanna try sticking with it this time. (embarassingly, i've never gotten past day 5 b/c i let other things take priority) With 3 kids, it's hard to find TIME but maybe I'll have to wake up 30 mins early....i'm gonna just have to MAKE time if it means i can get rid of these disgusting love handles!
  • BPinderhughes
    Options
    that is so inspiring. yay!!! going to get dumbells tonight to start it.
  • BPinderhughes
    Options
    yay!!! I'm at 230 now after the little one born in January, all these posts are so motivating! I'll let you know how it goes
  • BPinderhughes
    Options
    you already look great girl. If i looked like you I'd eat oreos for breakfast and cake for dinner. lol, hope it goes well. I'll be on the journey soon!
  • BPinderhughes
    Options
    great job. I am ready to see those kind of results in my own body.
  • BPinderhughes
    Options
    Thats great, I am so motivated to get through this, I am telling you my lower stomach is absolutely shot. I will be having similar results hopefully here soon. I'm getting some dumbells this evening and I am going to start, at first I wasn't sure, but now I am motivated.
  • BPinderhughes
    Options
    Girl 40 pounds, that's great! I'm so proud of you, I am so ready to say "I've lost 40 pounds since April" lol. I'm ready to rid myself of the weight. It's not fun being overweight and I am so happy for you. Please keep up with the motivating words for me. It helps a ton.