The Firm Program

Sheri1G
Sheri1G Posts: 3
edited September 24 in Fitness and Exercise
Is anyone out there doing and of The Firm Exercise DVD's. I love all of the workouts so far and I have purchased 8 of them so far.

Replies

• LG61820
    LG61820 Posts: 372 Member
    I have the Wave and find it quite fun. I'm not sure it's the be-all and end-all that they advertise, but it's a good workout. I'm currently into something else but will come back to it later. I also have their kettlebell workout "transfirm your trouble zones". I love the kettlebell, but couldn't get into this dvd. Maybe when my fitness improves I'll come back to it.
  • Sheri1G
    Sheri1G Posts: 3
    You should try the 500 calorie burn dvd. She is like a rock. Ive have been working out 6 days a week for years but that one will always make me sweat.
    I am always looking for a new workout though if you have any suggestions.
  • I lost over 60 lbs years ago doing The Firm and Weight Watchers. Since then, of course, I've gained it all back and then some! I'm sitting here thinking it would be a great idea to drag out the DVDs again and start with the first set (the purple ones that came with the Fanny Lifter). I have the Wave, too, but couldn't really get into it. Tomorrow sounds like a good time to start! :)
  • I lost a lot of weight on WW and The Firm several years ago. I just pulled out my DVDs with the Fanny Lifter (CardioSculpt/AbSculpt/BodySculpt) and it makes a difference. I have a lot of the newer DVDs and they are okay but nothing compares to that Fanny Lifter!
This discussion has been closed.