You know what's really annoying?

Options
Having your heart rate fall when you do jumping jacks! :grumble: Lol. I'm thinking maybe this is a sign that I'm really progressing with cardio workouts, but come on! It just sucks. Jumping jacks are supposed to be an easy way to get your heart rate up and burn some calories. Ughhhh. I'm lazy. I don't want to work harder. :bigsmile: (I remember 126 pounds ago when I couldn't do a SINGLE jumping jack. Nope. Not even one.)

Anybody else have this problem?

Replies

• lisaidem
    lisaidem Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Nope, jumping jacks still killing me! I can do about 30 and feel like my heart my burst. What a great problem to have!
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    i LOVE the website!! You're awesome!!
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    whats annoying is running, jumping or anything that makes boobs bounce :( i cant do jumping jacks unless im wearing circulation cutting off tight clothes! Awesome that you can do them now :)
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud. Jumping Jacks wear me out.
    How about doing those squat jumps? Or burpees?
  • SpazEMcGee
    SpazEMcGee Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Gosh! But you're doing so well!! That's an AMAZING loss! Good for you!!! :D

...Sorry about the jumping jacks, tho, that probably really is annoying. :-/ I wouldn't know....my heart rate is high all by itself...and no matter what I do, my heart rate spikes....slightly scarey.
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    whats annoying is running, jumping or anything that makes boobs bounce :( i cant do jumping jacks unless im wearing circulation cutting off tight clothes! Awesome that you can do them now :)
    i feel the same way!!!!!!!!!!
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Gosh! But you're doing so well!! That's an AMAZING loss! Good for you!!! :D

...Sorry about the jumping jacks, tho, that probably really is annoying. :-/ I wouldn't know....my heart rate is high all by itself...and no matter what I do, my heart rate spikes....slightly scarey.
    WTG!:tongue:
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I don't do jumping jacks, but I jump on my son's trampoline. Have access to one? Really, what an awesome NSV for you!