Jillian Micheals 30 day shred?

Options
I have been creepin' around the message boards for awhile, and I've heard people mention Jillian Micheals 30 day shred.. and since I really like her (and her smokin' Bod :blushing: ) I've been interested in the workout.

Firstly, how many of you do it? What do you think? Seeing results?

Secondly where can I get it? Do I have to order it online or is it in stores??

I wanna tone up before heading home for xmas and thats in 30 days so this sounds like a really good idea haha! Plus it will give me ideas for my future workout!
Thanks~:heart:

Replies

• Mimiche
    Options
    I have been creepin' around the message boards for awhile, and I've heard people mention Jillian Micheals 30 day shred.. and since I really like her (and her smokin' Bod :blushing: ) I've been interested in the workout.

Firstly, how many of you do it? What do you think? Seeing results?

Secondly where can I get it? Do I have to order it online or is it in stores??

I wanna tone up before heading home for xmas and thats in 30 days so this sounds like a really good idea haha! Plus it will give me ideas for my future workout!
    Thanks~:heart:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    I love the Shred - did the challenge back in the summer.

It is an intense 20 minute workout. All you need is a mat and some hand weights (5-10 lbs each).

You can buy it at HMV or order online. It's around $10 - I got mine for $9.99.

Good luck!
    :flowerforyou:
  • I just started, I'm on day 5. It's a butt-kicking but when I'm done I'm sweating and I feel like I got a good workout. I just bought mine at walmart for 9 dollars. I'm using one pound cans of soup for my weights at the moment until I remember to pick some up this week!! :) I think it's great--I'm not positive that I'll lose 20 lbs in 30 days though, I think that's a huge promise to make, but we'll see!!

Heidi
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I am on day 6 of the shred and I love it so far- Its too early to tell if I have any results but before I bought it i read reviews (not on MFP) of people who did the 30 day challenge and some people lost alot of inches as well as pounds-- I got mine at Walmart but its at target and barnes and noble
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, this might be what I need! I have been looking for something to do at home on my non-gym days!!

Hey AJCM.......I might be shredding with ya!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • shanwow16
    shanwow16 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to get this too - I think Jillian Michaels rocks as a trainer!
    If you want to order it online, go to www.jillianmichael.com and I think it's only like $8.00 US? I'm hoping to get it for Christmas, put it on my list! :tongue:
    There are a lot of other videos that she has that also look good.
  • AJCM
    Options
    Hmmm, this might be what I need! I have been looking for something to do at home on my non-gym days!!

Hey AJCM.......I might be shredding with ya!!:laugh: :laugh:

It is soooo great! Fast moving, only 20-30 minutes start to finish, and really a great workout! And dirt cheap!

Let me know what you think!
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I also have her book that gives you all the food you eat for 30 days also.

It is great, going to go but the video today and start right away.
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    The video is great--I can't say enough good things about it. I am on day 18 and I can see major changes in my endurance! Level 1 is not just a warm-up for me where as day 1, it kicked my butt! And I've lost 2 pounds since I bought it, but I also do other cardio at the gym and log in my calories, so I think it's a combo of all my good effort.
  • Mimiche
    Options
    Thanks! Sounds like you guys work hard, and it's a relief that I can buy it in stores, I don't usually do alot of shopping online! I think I'll go and buy it!
    Thankies~:heart:
  • chrissypoo
    Options
    which book is it?
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Got mine at Best Buy but have seen it at Walmart. I paid 12

I can't wait to get her Wii workout I've heard about - haven't seen it anywhere yet.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    which book is it?

the shred is a DVD-I haven't seen the food list book...
  • AJCM
    Options
    The book that is the partner to the Shred DVD is "Making the Cut" - she has two diet books out, and this is the one for people with "the last 10 lbs" to go (or 20 or less, as she says, or people who just want muscle definition). It is great - but a hard diet!