Jiggly *kitten*

Options
Okay...........so the majority of my body is pretty tight and muscular, but somehow I still have a jiggly butt. What the hell? I have done a million squats, interval training etc..... and yet there is this layer of jelly on top!!! Any jelly removal advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Replies

• ZachyABaby
    ZachyABaby Posts: 235
    Options
    Double post fail :(
  • ZachyABaby
    ZachyABaby Posts: 235
    Options
    Take advice from a TRUE expert only in this situation:

"You can do sidebends or sit ups, but please don't lose that butt." - Sir Mix Alot, M.D. And ****
  • Armymom44
    Armymom44 Posts: 76
    Options
    I suggest brazilain butt lift it does work it is on my web site Jennfier Love Hewitt does it message me if you want the info
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Might have to thank ur mama for that one! Could be genetic?
  • SassyStef
    SassyStef Posts: 413
    Options

"You can do sidebends or sit ups, but please don't lose that butt." - Sir Mix Alot, M.D. And ****

I'm going with Sir Mix Alot!! Ive got the jiggle and dont plan on getting rid of it...I do notice after I have toned up a bit that the jiggle is a different one lol
    Flaunt what cha mama gave ya :wink:
  • FlyEaglesGuy
    FlyEaglesGuy Posts: 436 Member
    Options

Agreed, We like a little Jiggle. Lol.
  • coderedcoderedjkjk
    Options
    You're butt gets flat if you tone it too much!
  • justinperry
    Options
    Physiologically it is impossible to spot reduce, i'm sorry but it's true, best advice would say that you should up the cardio and become more strictwith your nutrition and it will get rid of it
  • colorfulblusher
    Options

I'm going with Sir Mix Alot!! Ive got the jiggle and dont plan on getting rid of it...I do notice after I have toned up a bit that the jiggle is a different one lol
    Flaunt what cha mama gave ya :wink:

AGREED! Flat butts are a no no :noway:
  • chrisyoung0422
    chrisyoung0422 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    a lil jigg is a must.. just not the oatmeal in a shopping bag type jigg.... :smokin:
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Stairmaster or stair climber? I heard it makes it bigger but maybe firmer LOL. Just don't go for the rock hard butt - I don't think that would be attractive. :blushing:
  • merimeaux
    merimeaux Posts: 304 Member
    Options

Well said, good sir.