This is EXACTLY why I must look the part!

Options
2»

Replies

• Tammysueless
    Options
    I'm sure you didn't get the jobs on your looks alone. Being a Zumba instructor I have no doubt that you have to be VERY fit and graceful enough to make the moves look easy. Let alone have the type of personality to attract clients and make them feel great about themselves so they wanna come back. So you must have the right stuff...be proud!!!:bigsmile:
  • dsmith31
    dsmith31 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    well, i can't wait to take your class :) i've taken alot of classes, and i think maybe 2 out of 10 "looked the part" if you want to stereotype. one was a female body builder, the other just had a high metabolism and a tiny frame. i think you look great! and being the "weekly winner" shows that you're definitely progressing with your goals!! :) congrats girl!
  • minburke
    minburke Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    That's ridiculous. All the trainers I have had haven't been stick thin, they've been strong women with something to shake.. Congrats on getting the jobs!
  • LindsayChick
    LindsayChick Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    That is crazy!! You look awesome!! I bet the Starbucks girl was trying to be nice but something bad came out before she realized what she had said. =/ If it makes you feel any better, a guy came up to me in a gym years ago telling me I'd be great for one of those weight lost contests. (And I really wasn't fat then at all!!) Shake it off girl, and keep up the great work! ;)
  • dywtd
    dywtd Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Don't take guff from anyone paying 4 dollars for water poured over broken beans.

You are in great shape, and you should share what you know with people... If you can get paid to do that - You won!
  • brnsgrsbody
    brnsgrsbody Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    well, i can't wait to take your class :) i've taken alot of classes, and i think maybe 2 out of 10 "looked the part" if you want to stereotype. one was a female body builder, the other just had a high metabolism and a tiny frame. i think you look great! and being the "weekly winner" shows that you're definitely progressing with your goals!! :) congrats girl!

Thanks Devan! I am so happy to be this week'sa winner!
    OMG I forgot you could read this board and know my inner deep feelings (LOL) . I know the class will be awesome I thank you for your support.
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    Don't take guff from anyone paying 4 dollars for water poured over broken beans.

You are in great shape, and you should share what you know with people... If you can get paid to do that - You won!

Pssssttt...the OP was the one buying the coffee. ;)