Jillians Michaels

Options
I was just wondering if anyone has actually joined the Jillian Michaels program online and paid for it...I did and am lost and confused as to what exactly i'm paying for. Hopefully someone out there can fill me in!

Replies

• imogenboo
    imogenboo Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    same actually!
  • JVWard98
    JVWard98 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I did for a few months but just did not want to pay anymore and MFP is so nice and is doing the same thing for me. JM is an awesome site though!
  • Ktylerw
    Ktylerw Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    i don't see the point in paying anything for it... i just paid $53 and there is nothing on there thats better than this free website. I wonder if there is some way i could get my money back?
  • imogenboo
    imogenboo Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Oh no, I read wrong, I haven't paid but I was wondering what you actually received for your money.
  • Homer3D
    Homer3D Posts: 318
    Options
    I haven’t signed up for it, but I decided to just give it a quick look. From what I can tell, for $4/month they provide you with everything you can find for free online…haha
  • berniemay
    berniemay Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I did it a few years ago and did it mostly for the work out portion of the program. I enjoyed knowing exactly which workout to do on which day of the week. I found the workouts to be very challenging and organized.
  • frenchprairiegirl
    frenchprairiegirl Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I doubt it. I joined and was thoroughly disappointed. I love Jillian Michaels but the site was not very user friendly and although I did state the fact that I have back issues, the exercises the site came up with made my back problems even worse. I emailed their customer service and told them to discontinue my membership which they did. They told me that since I paid for three months, I would still have access to the site until the end of the 3 month term.
  • Ktylerw
    Ktylerw Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I actually emailed them today and told them how i felt about the site. they are refunding my $52. I really couldn't believe it. haha.