NEWBIE CHOCO ATTACK!!HELP

Options
:frown: I'm new (relatively) my sister signed me up so we could work together and I'm doing okay so far. I'm working out everyday with my Wii and I'm feeling good when I do it and after. I'm doing good with my calorie counting but I'm struggling with impulse snacking. I want to chew on something all the time and gum only works for a little while and I want baked chocolate goods ALOT!cookies cake brownies fudge anything!!!!! anybody have any suggestions??!!

Replies

• bobj_58
    bobj_58 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    carrots, celery, radishes, cucumbers....munchie crunchie will fill you up with a big glass of h20
  • wifeyburress
    Options
    Having fruit constantly available to snack on helps me with my sweet tooth.Or greek yogurt with fresh fruit.
    Also, I have recently discovered Extra Dessert Delights... It comes in flavors like Strawberry shortcake, keylime pie, and mint chocolate chip. At five calories per slice, it is a good way to get a little sweet dessert-y taste when you need it.
    hope that you ca find a cure that works for you! I know how those yummy baked goods can ruin on of the hard work!
  • Dawn_2013
    Dawn_2013 Posts: 170
    Options
    Dark chocolate is good...in moderation of course :love:

Try slowly tasting it, and savoring it...and then save some for another attack.