Zumba Challenge!

Options
For those of you who love zumba, and do it at least THREE times a week, I want to start a challenge! I was thinking of going from May 1st- May 31st and having a competition to see who can lose the most weight/inches. We can motivate each other, and keep each other going. It'll be fun, and hard, and well worth it :). If you're interested post your name, age, weight, measurements, and goals. We will check in every week and just let each other know how it's going and also weigh in/measure again. Should be fun!

I'll start.
Pamela
weight: 167
Bust: 38
Hips: 40
Waist: 31
thighs: 23.5
arms: 12
Goals: to weigh 140 or less, be comfortable and happy with my body.

Replies

• knighty
    knighty Posts: 62
    Options
    does zumba fitness game count? i use it everyday. i don't measure because it makes me sad but i weigh 185
  • JanaGentry
    JanaGentry Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm so IN.....I love ZUMBA
    weight 160

goal to lose 10% of my weight
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Lesley
    Age 23
    Weight: 163
    Bust: 43
    Hips:45
    waist:43
    thighs:21
    arms: 12
    GW: 147 As a start it puts me in the healthy range :)
  • patattheshire
    patattheshire Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I use the kinect does this count zumba classes through xbox
  • pamazingrawr
    Options
    Yes, if it's just the game, it counts! As long as you do it for an hour at least 3 times a week, or half an hour 6 times a week :) just so we're all doing it for AT LEAST the same amount of time :D
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    ok i'll give it a go, as i'm trying to increase my fitness levels this might be doable, i'll be using the game for the kinect but will do 3 hours a week in line with the other members of the challenge

ruthie
    weight: 160
    bust: 38.5
    hips: 38.5
    waist: 33.25
    thighs: 25.5 (my problem area)
    gw: 130-135