kkinard
kkinard Posts: 5 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I just started this program last week. I have been having problems with sugar ever since I had my son 4 years ago, and I just couldn't stop eating it. I'm sad to say that I have actually gained 30 pounds since having a baby. I had Gestational Diabetes and was on a strict diet while I was pregnant, and when I was told I could have sugar again, I went a little nuts. I'm hoping with support that I will be able to lose about 40 pounds.

Replies

• kkinard
    kkinard Posts: 5 Member
    I just started this program last week. I have been having problems with sugar ever since I had my son 4 years ago, and I just couldn't stop eating it. I'm sad to say that I have actually gained 30 pounds since having a baby. I had Gestational Diabetes and was on a strict diet while I was pregnant, and when I was told I could have sugar again, I went a little nuts. I'm hoping with support that I will be able to lose about 40 pounds.
  • "they" say that if u do something for 21 times or days in a row that it starts to become habit, try having absolutley no sugar for 21 days and your cravings will start to go away. I use my dad as a testimony to this.... He went off sugar completely for 21 days and he started to lose all his cravings for sugar... He lost that feeling or urge to snack on or eat sugary foods.
  • Welcome!

I also would like to lose 40 pounds- let's do it together!
    I'm the slow and steady type, been here for a bit over a month and almost 4 pounds lost!

Slow and steady wins the race :)

98244.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Journal
  • Welcome!

I also would like to lose 40 pounds- let's do it together!
    I'm the slow and steady type, been here for a bit over a month and almost 4 pounds lost!

Slow and steady wins the race :)

98244.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Journal
This discussion has been closed.