weight loss

trixies78
trixies78 Posts: 5
edited September 26 in Motivation and Support
i'm struggling with my loss weight thing..any suggestions? want to loose atleast 12 lbs more...but it seem like there's nothing happens!!! HELP!!!

Replies

• kdao
    kdao Posts: 265
    I am sorry that you are struggling, that is never a good feeling :ohwell: Are you watching your sodium, drinking lots of water and working out? Maybe if you opened up your diary, we could give you some pointers.
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    There is a good message on one of the "please read this for newcomers" that has a link to a great post about the different stages we go through in weight loss.... sounds like you have hit a plateu... keep it up though... you'll get through it.
  • Laurathabomb
    Laurathabomb Posts: 44 Member
    yes, having a public diary will allow us to see what you are eating, or not eating for that matter
  • thanks to all your replies! i will open my diary so you can advice me how to get over my plateu.....thank you so much...it really means a lot to me!!! thank you!
  • I've been working out for more than a year.... there's a lot of difference since the first time i joined the aerobics class that i am in now...but from January this year until this time, there's almost no difference on my weight .

i'm just wondering, although the scale says that there is no difference on my weight, the other shirt that doesn't fit then now fits me....
  • kdao
    kdao Posts: 265
    Okay, just a few things I noticed that may help you out. You need to be more consistent with your logging, drink more water, track your sodium, eat 5 to 6 small meals a day (you are skipping meals and eating really high calorie meals at one sitting), try to eat more fruits and veggies and limit your sugar intake. I know this is a lot to ingest in one post, but I am just trying to help you out. Best of luck to you!
This discussion has been closed.