New to MyFitnessPal

Options
Hi!

I'm Sam and I just joined this site. I've lost 12 pounds before joining here and I'm hoping to lose a total of at least 58 more. I'm a bridesmaid in August and would love to lose most of the weight by then. I'm also graduating from college in a couple of weeks and want to change my life by becoming healthier and more fit.

I would also love to meet new people on here, so if you're interested in that, too, feel free to talk!

Sam

Replies

• miss_melissa_
    Options
    Hi Sam,

I am graduating college in a few weeks too! I joined this website a few months ago and love it. The people are encouraging and really try to help you. Please feel free to add me.
  • rraallpphhccuurrtt
    Options
    Hello Samantha and welcome aboard. 12 pounds alreads is great! Good for you. Just be as honest as you can when recording your food and this program will works. You do not have to be perfect, you only have to keep trying everyday, just for today. And friend people as a comuity will keep you motivated. Go Samantha!
  • Blinx99
    Blinx99 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    welcome and keep urself motivated!
  • geonote
    geonote Posts: 12
    Options
    Congrat's on your weight loss so far! I'm sure that you'll be motivated even more from this site because the members here are great! Good luck!!
  • Samanthahahaha
    Options
    Hey Samantha! I am going to be a bridesmaid in July and have around 50 pounds to lose eventually too, want to be friends and try and motivate each other? Haha.