Zumba DVDs

Options
There was a topic the other day about Zumba and a lot of posters mentioned DVDs. I am just curious what DVDs you are using. I have looked on Amazon and the set is $65. I don't want to spend that much money on a workout that I am not positive I will enjoy.

What DVDs are you using and where did you get them!

Replies

• Monsherri
    Monsherri Posts: 69
    Options
    I have wii Zumba. I have done it only a few times and really like it. I'm wondering if your local library would have them???? just a thought.. Good luck!
  • Gennawest
    Gennawest Posts: 171
    Options
    i have the dvd's and I also go to class. I have found that zumba class is MUCH more enjoyable then the CD's. In the long run, the CD's are probably cheaper, but to me the class is much more effective.
  • catandra
    catandra Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just got the zumba dvds and so far I am loving it! Its only day 2 but I am sweating within the first couple of mins feelin burning in my muscle within 5 mins and the music keeps me pushing forward because its so fun and energizing. I love em and if you have a hard time working out like me I recommend them I find myself looking forward to tomorrow just so I can do the workout. I am feel so accomplished!
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    I have wii Zumba. I have done it only a few times and really like it. I'm wondering if your local library would have them???? just a thought.. Good luck!

I have thought about Wii Zumba but I am afraid that the belt won't fit!
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I enjoy my Wii Zumba. Even if the belt doesn't fit you can still put the remote in your waistband of your pants. Just think.......if the belt doesn't fit its an incentive to make you work out to make the belt fit!!!!
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    I enjoy my Wii Zumba. Even if the belt doesn't fit you can still put the remote in your waistband of your pants. Just think.......if the belt doesn't fit its an incentive to make you work out to make the belt fit!!!!

I didn't even think about just putting the remote on my waistband. I am going to Best Buy later today so I will definitely check out the game!
  • Leslie2273
    Leslie2273 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I started the original Zumba DVDs two weeks ago and I like it. I've been doing them at lunch. I had to order them from the Zumba website. There is a new version out but I'm not sure how much they have been revamped.