Any college students out there?

Options

Replies

• springsgirl2010
    Options
    Just making yourself get up early before class and busting out a forty five minute to sixty minute workout is really good if you can make it work. I know it is super hard and motivation sucks after you have been up at all hours studying.
  • jlprovost
    jlprovost Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am almost a senior in college with a year left in the nursing program before I get out and join the real world.

Add me for advice and extra support :)
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I'm a 4th year Politics Major! Going into my 5th and hopefully last year! Add me if you would like! :)
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    About to graduate with my associates! :) Then it's at least two more years to get my BA and teaching license.
  • clamn
    clamn Posts: 1
    Options
    Just joined! I'll be your motivating buddy :) My name's Marissa. Nice to meet you !
  • stephcorona
    stephcorona Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hey im currently on the waiting list to get into the nursing program at my school and will have my degree in business administration after this fall. Feel free to add me anyone.
  • lcamero2
    lcamero2 Posts: 52
    Options
    I am a second year nursing student.. in a compressed program, with one more year to go, and I am writing my MCAT this summer and applying for medical school.. I know how stress can affect ones eating and exercise! lol

I could use all the friends, support, and motivation I can get.. everyone feel free to add me :)
  • hannah0209
    Options
    Hey :-) I'll also be going to college (university) in September... Going to study Building + Quantity Surveying

Feel free to add me! I need all the motivation I can get! Eaten too many easter eggs over the holidays...
  • shortbutsweet209
    Options
    I'll be a junior as well :)
  • lesleybreimhorst
    Options
    Hey there. I am a nursing student and I totally understand how not only stress but finding the motivation to work out after a really long day!
  • October1234
    Options
    Im a final year occupational therapy student, from Ireland, but I'll be moving to America in the next two years to work!!! scarey stuff!! I get what you mean about college being tough for weight loss, I'm constantly exhausted so exercise is minimal for me!!
  • ebby2011
    ebby2011 Posts: 2
    Options
    College student right here! Add me peeps! :happy:
  • ucfsn118
    ucfsn118 Posts: 14
    Options
    UCF student here, just finished up my 4th year but because of a bunch of major changes will be coming back one more year! Majoring in Pre-clinical health and will be heading to either PA or PT school after that! Add me if you'd like!
  • Kera885
    Kera885 Posts: 59
    Options
    I'll be a junior next year, majoring in chemistry feel free to add me too :)
  • lexy83
    lexy83 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    HI University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee student here!!! Goooo Panthers!

If you would like to join my Facebook Weight Loss and Health group!!!. Here is the link:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/weightlosshealthyliving?id=209313649114997
  • jes0704
    jes0704 Posts: 15
    Options
    I am a college student also, a 30 year old one with a 6 year old too lol I am majoring in paralegal and should graduate spring 2013. I'll send you an invite :)
  • szczepj
    szczepj Posts: 422
    Options
    I'm a junior in college too, and totally know the problems you face off at college. The insane lack of healthy food, the crazy calories in ALL of the food they have here. It's hard but I'm with you!
  • Ringwraith13
    Options
    I know what you mean! Balancing all this crap (school, work, dieting, etc.) is really tough. I'm a junior as well, looking at Psychology (though I did consider Anthropology for a while).

Anyway, if you'd like to add me, maybe we can talk :)
  • Mommy_Sans_The_Fat
    Options
    I'm a college student as well. I will be graduating 2013.
  • jackiekayy
    Options
    senior in college. so nervous about moving back to campus again this september! the food is so bad :|