FUCO-thin

Options
Has anyone ever tried FUCO-thin? Are there any success stories?

Replies

• KarenECunningham
    KarenECunningham Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of it. Is it a supplement or exercise?
  • marci355
    marci355 Posts: 292
    Options
    It's just another one of those diet "gimmicks" that vitamin stores carry. No, it doesn't work and it's not cheap. When I was working at Vitamin Shoppe, it was $39.99. Thats a whole lot of money for something that doesn't work!
  • squitzwife
    squitzwife Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    hmmm. Of everything i've ever heard, moderate diet and excercise have always been the winners!
  • Creolecutie
    Options
    It's an all natural supplement that allegedly speeds the metabolism.
  • Creolecutie
    Options
    Diet and exercise isn't enough for me...I'm at a plateau and I am shocking my body with various exercise but I was just looking for a non stimulating product.
  • marci355
    marci355 Posts: 292
    Options
    I would say just keeping up with your workouts and push through this. We all experience plateau's. Your body is resting. Just keep going and it will start losing again. Besides, how is blackberry currant seed oil and seaweed, (I think thats the one you're talking about) how is that going to boost your metabolism? Remember, the diet industry in the US, is a multi-billion dollar a year business. A lot of people just want to take your money, for crap that doesn't work. You wouldn't believe how I was told to "explain" to the customers how this magic pill or elixer, would make them skinny overnight! Sweetie, save your money, it'a a gimmick.