hi there - new starter

Options
im brand new to this site, and a brand new dieter.

i've never tried anything like this before and am quite nervous as im attempting to do something ive never really needed to do before.

i have never been a big guy throughout my whole life so far but since ive hit my twenties and got into the work regime ive put on a hell of a lot of weight. my biggest worry is my stomach as its grown considerably over the past few years.

any advice on how to get my belly looking good again would be ace.

anyways nice to meet you guys i look forward to chatting and swapping experiences and advice.

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck:smile:
  • kellymccrea
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you...
  • xshotgunshowdownx
    Options
    hi there thanks guys i hope it goes ok.

good luck to you to, i hope you all achieve what your aiming for.
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! This is the place to be. My doctor told me if I "made it my job" to stick to this it would work and it does. What's really helped me stick to it is making this site my "homepage" so I'm constantly reminded.
  • theresamcd2
    theresamcd2 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey new starter..
    Haven't had much luck thus far.. but I am starting over today ... wishing you luck! We can do it..
  • angel_eyes17
    angel_eyes17 Posts: 103 Member
    Options

any advice on how to get my belly looking good again would be ace.

First, welcome. It was a little overwhelming for me at first, but after a while, it gets easier.

Second, Have you ever heard of P90 or P90X. They are amazing workouts. You'll have your belly looking good again in 90 days. :smile: I'm on day 17.
  • daniran
    daniran Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Welcome! The best suggestion I can give you is to take psyllium husk - if you don't like the plain, there are several fruit flavored to choose from. If your belly is getting bigger, and you're not sick, it's usually digestion. psyllium husk is great for cleaning out the intestinal track. just follow the directions on the container. You can find it at any health food store. You don't have to take my word for it. do your home work and research it on the internet. I hope this will be helpful for you.
  • xshotgunshowdownx
    Options
    Hi guys thanks for the advice.

ive never heard of this p90 or p90x im looking it up straight away :)

ive now also set this as my homepage aswell to keep reminding me.

i think i may need to take a trip to holland and barrat for this psyllium husk but i have one question. what exactly is it?

:happy: