20lbs gone in just over 3 months!!

Options
Hello MFP! I've lost 20lbs in 106 days just by changing my diet and light exercise. I wasn't that big to begin with but I was definitely overweight!! I still would like to lose 5 more lbs but when I set out on this journey my goal was 140lbs. I'm happy to say I've reached that goal, as well as being in a size 2/4!
Here is my before and after!
The photo was a month before I started losing!

039-1-1-1.jpg

Replies

• Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    What an outstanding achievement. You look fantastic!:bigsmile:
  • KTNemo
    KTNemo Posts: 100
    Options
    You look even more amazing in person, sweet lady! The after picture is beautiful, but it doesn't do you justice! I can't wait to join you in the "I reached my goal" camp! 24 more pounds until I am there!
  • WashingtonGrown
    Options
    You look even more amazing in person, sweet lady! The after picture is beautiful, but it doesn't do you justice! I can't wait to join you in the "I reached my goal" camp! 24 more pounds until I am there!
    Aww thank you K. I will say, I haven't looked at many photos of me pre weight loss and I do see the biggest difference in my face...THANK GOD that was my biggest concern. LOL. :wink:
  • LCardo24
    LCardo24 Posts: 56
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! Great work. You look awesome.
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    awesome!:flowerforyou:
  • Allison4C
    Allison4C Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Be very proud of yourself - you started something and stuck to it. You look happy and healthy and thin!!
    How tall are you?
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    good job!!
  • WashingtonGrown
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Be very proud of yourself - you started something and stuck to it. You look happy and healthy and thin!!
    How tall are you?
    Thank you,
    I'm 5'3".
  • redhead91
    redhead91 Posts: 251
    Options
    5'3" and a size 4 at 140! Wow When I was 140 i was a size 8! I guess we all carry our weight differently. BTW you look awesome!!!! :)
  • Shell_Bee
    Shell_Bee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That is fabulous! You look AWESOME!! Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • capricorn144
    capricorn144 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    You are FABULOUS...good work!
    thanks for sharing.:happy:
  • shellgoff
    shellgoff Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You look great! I can really see a difference in your face!
  • WashingtonGrown
    Options
    5'3" and a size 4 at 140! Wow When I was 140 i was a size 8! I guess we all carry our weight differently. BTW you look awesome!!!! :)
    Yep size 4 sometimes a size 2, that's why you should never judge someone by their weight. At my heaviest I was in a size 10 or an 8 at 160lbs.
    Literally everyone is different.
    And Thank you! :smile:
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    yay! way to go! you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!