Newish - Hi

Flutterbymonkey
Flutterbymonkey Posts: 1
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
Hi All,
I'm newish - I'm trying to lose 10kg and want to do it in about 2 - 3 months. I started so well and lost 2lbs in my first week and have kind of flagged ever since! I think it's time to get some buddies :) I currently weigh 145lbs and I'm 5ft 5. My goal is 123lbs.

I'd love to hear from anyone with a similar sort of goal, or anyone at all. I could do with the motivation and help cheer you along too!

Thanks
:flowerforyou:
Ads :)

Replies

• mtasleem
    mtasleem Posts: 49
    Hi!, I just joined in too and am hoping to loose about 10 lbs before summer. Im sure we can both do it! Its not much and we just have to stay motivated. Good luck! :)
  • First off - welcome!

I'd take a guess and say many people can relate to your experiences so far. I started off very well, only to let things kinda slip. I'm in the process of round two, and things are going well.

I'll add you as a friend; more support is always welcomed.
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    No one said it was gonna be easy and we all slip up at times. But, this is the best place to be for support and encouragement!! People on here are fab becuase we've all been in the same boat!

Keep going and it'll come. Good luck all.:flowerforyou:

Sarah

PS feel free to add me if you want :smile:
  • NyxDominique
    NyxDominique Posts: 271 Member
    On the first day I was hear someone said to me
    "It took years for you to gain the weight, it is going to take years to get it to go away"
    This needs to be a whole lifestyle change. It is going to take time, and it is going to be hard. Yet, please don't give up. If you have a hard day post about it trust me everyone here will try to help you get back on your feet!
This discussion has been closed.