I love my Wii Fit!!!

Options
:bigsmile: Its so much fun to use, and to challange myself!! Who else has one?? :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• JWeaser
    JWeaser Posts: 302
    Options
    I've been thinking about it. I just did 44 minutes of "Just Dance 2" for the Wii but there is really no way to know how much I burn. But it is really fun. Is this the one you have to buy the balance board thing for?
  • bbear690
    bbear690 Posts: 22
    Options
    i have wii fit

i love hula :):)

just got the Zumba game for the wii too and its fab
  • debcarv
    debcarv Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I have the wii fit also, I use it more than my treadmill or other workout equipment we have. I agree it is alot of fun, and you can get a great workout with some of the programs that are out there for it. I use the Gold's Gym Cardio often.
  • linnettbenson
    linnettbenson Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I also love my Wii Fit. The only drawback is that once you have worked up to the exercise level there is no where to go. Maybe that is what Wii Fit Plus is for. I haven't had a chance to look into it. I can do the advance step and not break a sweat. I still do it cause something is better than nothing. I love the balance games. The family like doing those games together. I like to do the Wii outdoor challenge. I break a lot of sweat with that game.
  • Septembergirl23
    Septembergirl23 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I love my Wii & my Wii Fit Plus! I use it every day. Some days it is dancing, others it is yoga and toning. I have EA Active too which incorporates the Wii and the balance board. I love the step aerobics on the EA active!
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    I also love my Wii Fit. The only drawback is that once you have worked up to the exercise level there is no where to go. Maybe that is what Wii Fit Plus is for. I haven't had a chance to look into it. I can do the advance step and not break a sweat. I still do it cause something is better than nothing. I love the balance games. The family like doing those games together. I like to do the Wii outdoor challenge. I break a lot of sweat with that game.
    I have the Plus..Once you reach the level, it unlocks a new challange!
    JWeaser, yeah, we bought a board for it. It was $99 at Best Buy for the Wii Fit Plus.
  • AmandaP_23
    Options
    I used to have one, till my brother brought it over to a friends and then they sold it for drug money. D:
    But when I had it, I was on it all the time. <//3
    :[ I'll have to get a new one soon, though. My favorite was the yoga.
    =D
  • 1aprilaries
    1aprilaries Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I've had my Wii Fit Plus w/Balance board for about a month now. I love it. B4 the Wii I absolutely hated jogging/running now it's one of my favorite things to do on the Wii. I love the snowball fight game & the rhythm boxing!!! Great motivation for me- After paying 99 bucks for a video game I can guarantee I won't be letting dust settle on it
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    I've had my Wii Fit Plus w/Balance board for about a month now. I love it. B4 the Wii I absolutely hated jogging/running now it's one of my favorite things to do on the Wii. I love the snowball fight game & the rhythm boxing!!! Great motivation for me- After paying 99 bucks for a video game I can guarantee I won't be letting dust settle on it
    They have a snowball fight?? OMG...gotta go look now!! lol
  • louell33
    louell33 Posts: 85
    Options
    I love my Wii fit too!!

We just got the board ( a bit behind the times I know) But I think its great - I have jogged and I never would have done that, I am keen to actually get outside and jog now!
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    I think it's fun, I think I've played it to death, though. :P My kids LOVE it, and play it every chance they get. I think it's a fun way to be active.
  • fcrisswell
    fcrisswell Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Ditto! I go home at lunch and use it whenever I can. Today was rythm boxing and unlocked the expert LOL . I am so not coordinated thought so that was a fluke! Got 10 min of hula hooping unlocked too! Tonight me and my 7 YO are doing a 2P run while the baby sleeps!
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    I love Wii Fit Plus; it's so much fun. I think my favorite to really get a work out is the Rhythm Boxing. And one of the ones that is a real challenge is the Obstacle Course.

One question for all of you that do the running games, do you wear shoes? You can't when on the board, so I didn't have mine handy when I tried out the run. But my feet hurt so much the next day that I'm thinking I'll have to have them ready to put on next time.
  • fcrisswell
    fcrisswell Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I've done both. with and without shoes when running. IT is a personal preference probably. I don't like to wear shoes in the house but when running around it in in place....it feels weird without them so I boughta pair of shoes just for inside LOL (now that is Wii fit dedication LOL)