Hi I'm Nickie

Options
:flowerforyou: About Me
I'm 29 years old and I have tried all sorts of "quick" diet's in the past. I went to the doctor's in February and my blood pressure was 150/90, and I made the decision that enough was enough. I am doing the old fashion diet and exercise and have lost 20 lbs so far. I am now on a mission! My husband and I want to start a family so I need to get my act together. I joined MyFitnessPal for an easier way to track how many calories I am actually eating.

:happy: Why I Want To Get In Shape
I want to start a family with my husband of 5 years (4/20/06). I have been trying for 5 years. I have gone for fertility treatment and have gone through 4 IUI's. This year I want to try the more expensive method, IVF. I went to my doctor and she told me that exercising and losing weight would help ( I could definately use it). My blood pressure and the scale was through the roof. I want to make sure, if the IVF works, that I and my unborn child are as healthy as we can possibly be. I want to feel and look great!!!! Also, I want people around me to realize how serious I am, after many failed attempts to lose weight in the past. Hopefully I can be an inspiration to someone and show them that if you put your mind to it, you can do anything!!!!

:bigsmile: My Inspirations
•I want to look great and make people's head's turn.
•I want to feel good about myself.
•I want to have a baby!!
•I want to be healthy!!

Replies

• shortbutsweet209
    Options
    Hey, welcome! I'm just starting out too. I'm 20 years old. Add me and we can encourage each other.