i want some Cheetos

Options
There is a bag sitting behind me at work (for the last 2 days) and I haven't eaten any. Boy do I do I eant some but I would eat the whole bag. I wkll have to find a single small bag.

Replies

• patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Should have been want some
  • patty9013
    Options
    Should have been want some
  • Tzavush
    Tzavush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Share them round the office first?
    if everyone else takes some then there will far fewer left for you to eat....
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Now that you've mentioned it, so do I....fortunately there are none near me.
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Hi and I know what you mean. I love cheetos too:) I have a teenager in the house and there's always junk food in the house but have been good to not eat chips and stuff. Something crunchy though seems to help me. I like unsalted or cocoa roast almonds in the 100 calorie packs. Good luck with your craving:)
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Give them away and get some small bags of baked cheetos. Those are pretty good.
  • PattyTheUndefeated
    PattyTheUndefeated Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Throw 'em in the nearest trash can. They're garbage for your body and their rightful place is in the trash. 'Nuff said.
  • mlemonroe2
    mlemonroe2 Posts: 603
    Options
    Pirates Booty aged white cheddar puffs. All natural. Just like Cheetos. I eat them A LOT!!!
  • ColonCapitalD
    Options
    It would be cheaper to just get some sandwich bags and measure out servings from a big bag :D
  • Amymhis
    Amymhis Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    DON'T DO IT!!! that temptation lasts seconds but regret lasts forever! BE STRONG! I know it's hard... I've bought candy at a gas station before, got home, opened then, then threw it out so I wouldn't eat it, sounds strange, I know, it sounds strange to me too... Correcting my laps of judgment from my buyers remorse :P
  • patty9013
    Options
    They are not mine one of my co workers broght them. We used to jus pig out on them. But now I am doing MFP I'm not indulging with everyone.
  • patty9013
    Options
    Pirates Booty aged white cheddar puffs. All natural. Just like Cheetos. I eat them A LOT!!!
    Not familuar with that brand. Where do you get it? I'm in Texas.
    Sounds good though!
  • 2littlebostons
    2littlebostons Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Sounds good though!

All the local grocery stores carry that brand here. They are down the natural or organic isle, with other organic chips and snacks!
  • aneajo
    aneajo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Cheetos are one of my downfalls. Every so often I just HAVE to have a bag with a Dr. Pepper. :)
  • Chiquita_Banana
    Options
    omg now i want some lol
  • michelegrayson
    Options
    I HATE it when people bring in junk food into the office (had alot of that at Easter) because it just sits there calling my name the entire day!! I try visualization (worms/earwigs in the food) but that only gets me so far.

If they keep calling, get a portioned controlled bag for yourself, satisfy the craving and know that you can have whatever you want to eat, even cheetos. You have just chosen to have a healthier life style and you just want to make good choices as much as you can!

Good luck.
  • mlemonroe2
    mlemonroe2 Posts: 603
    Options
    Sounds good though!

I get them at Target in the chip aisle.
  • patty9013
    Options
    OMG she just brought in another large bag!! I just had a cup of soup so they don't even sound good right now. But later....
  • patty9013
    Options
    Cheetos are one of my downfalls. Every so often I just HAVE to have a bag with a Dr. Pepper. :)
    Your a woman after my own heart....Cheetos and Dr Pepper.......
  • michelegrayson
    Options
    OMG she just brought in another large bag!! I just had a cup of soup so they don't even sound good right now. But later....

Ok, this is sounding a bit like passive aggressive behavior :>) Maybe she is jealous of your progress on MFP!

Say NO, No, NO, to the CHEETO!