Hope to survive the holidays

Options
Hello everyone, I am hoping to survive the holidays. One of my setbacks is that I love to eat, good food that is. I eat my veggies, fruits, yogurts, but love some good southern home cooking, so I am hoping to not gain 10 pounds this holiday season. I hope everyone reaches their goal of losing weight and becoming healthy!!! Good Luck and God Bless!!

Replies

• SlimGirl
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am hoping to survive the holidays. One of my setbacks is that I love to eat, good food that is. I eat my veggies, fruits, yogurts, but love some good southern home cooking, so I am hoping to not gain 10 pounds this holiday season. I hope everyone reaches their goal of losing weight and becoming healthy!!! Good Luck and God Bless!!
  • gnu1971
    gnu1971 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I just got scared about this today, when I realized I have about 1 opportunity to swim next week, when I've been swimming 3-4 times a week. I know I should be able to squeeze in other work outs, but with all the extra temptation, I'm a little worried that I will get lazy too.

Good luck to us all in staying on track!
  • nopogal
    nopogal Posts: 162
    Options
    Hey gnu...:wink: I was thinking of having my own "turkey trot" on Thanksgiving morning and was hoping you could join me! Thursday is one of my running days (I'm back to my training for the Shamrock Run 09!), so I need to get a couple miles in. Maybe we can do Alki. If nothing else, it'll start up the metabolism.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you!:happy: