Buy Bikini Now or more near summer

Options
I am still loosing and toning up I do not know if I should buy one now or wait I have bought some clothes and now they are to big do not want to wait money .

Replies

• fishboat
    fishboat Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Are you going to put a picture of you in your bikini. I hope so. Ha. Good luck and I hope you make it for summer time. Rick (Fishboat)
  • brneydgrlie
    brneydgrlie Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Maybe you should wait until about June. By then, you will probably even find them on sale. :-)
  • angp7711
    angp7711 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I think it would depend on where you live. We will be breaking out the suits in a couple of weeks here in Ca. If you don't think you will be in a suit until mid-late June I would wait a month but it takes a lot of weight for a swimsuit to get baggy so you could be OK to buy one now. I just went shopping last week. I am thinking that it will work for another 10lbs easy. I'm a slow loser so that will get me through most of summer. If I have to buy another I won't be sad about that :)
  • Armymom44
    Armymom44 Posts: 76
    Options
    In Cali think I wil get it soon
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!