Latest small NSV

Options
I've been feeling kinda bummed that, although the scales say I've lost about 20 lbs, I don't notice much reduction in the size of my belly.

Then, yesterday, I noticed that my favorite jacket is starting to feel quite loose!

A few months back, the jacket was starting get a bit "snug" (think wetsuit) when I zipped it up - but now it zips no problem.

I guess I must be making some progress after all! :happy:

Replies

• SugarNtheRaw
    SugarNtheRaw Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! You're so awesome and I am so proud of you! Keep it up Honey!
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Love it!! Such a great feeling isn't it?! That happened to me just the other day, and I couldn't be more happy! Congrats on your weight loss!
  • anbegley
    anbegley Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Good for you. I was having the same issues at around 20 lbs and then noticed my pants were a little loose and didn't pull quite so much. So, congrats on the jacket fitting better and best of luck on your continued journey.
  • mogenfire
    mogenfire Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!
  • LauraDubbleya
    LauraDubbleya Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Way to go.. sometimes those measurements mean more than the scale numbers do!! I wear belts with pants that I could barely zip up last year!!
  • myvenus
    myvenus Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Inches lost are so important, so it sounds like you have lost inches obviously, so take measurements once/month to see your progress....it will keep you going strong and on track!! don't just pay attention to the number on the scale and WAY TO GO!! you are doing great :flowerforyou:
  • FatUncleRob
    FatUncleRob Posts: 341
    Options
    Thanks everybody! I appreciate the support! :bigsmile:
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!