water

Options
Is the luke warm water for drinking is good for healthand for a skin and help to lose weight

Replies

• zobia
    zobia Posts: 91
    Options
    Is the luke warm water for drinking is good for healthand for a skin and help to lose weight
  • haugrn
    Options
    I had heard that drinking cold water is better for burning calories due to the metabolism has to work harder ??? anyone else heard that?:blushing:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I actually havent heard anything either way...but I dont think I could drink warm water:noway: Not even if it were better for me lol....

~Roni
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I had heard that drinking cold water is better for burning calories due to the metabolism has to work harder ??? anyone else heard that?:blushing:

I've heard this too...but I think drinking water (especially if you drink it instead of high calorie/sugary drinks) is going to help you regardless of temperature...as long as you're getting 8 eight ounce glasses a day
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options

I've heard this too...but I think drinking water (especially if you drink it instead of high calorie/sugary drinks) is going to help you regardless of temperature...as long as you're getting 8 eight ounce glasses a day
  • Kateeliz
    Kateeliz Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I have heard that too, about colder water being better for burning calories...
    But I drink cold water, and I have completely cut out soda, juice, any other drinks, I am already feeling a BIG difference in my skin, and it's only been 2 weeks. :smile:
  • Angiebangie
    Angiebangie Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I always drink room temperature water, not icey, not hot, it's the fastest way for your body to use it, which is good all around I think. As a runner, in summer, I know that it is dangerous to drink too cold water when your body temp is up.