First Week and 4lbs down!!!

Options
YESYESYESYES!!! Finally some results that I can see on the scale!!!!!!

2 months of working out for at least 5 days a week toned my body and got it acclimated to the changes I have been making, but I wasn't seeing any results on the scale. I could see a little difference in my jeans, but it wasn't a lot and it wasn't enough to get me excited.

I had a dr.'s appointment today and the scale was 4lbs less than what I started with last Tuesday. One week of being a MFP member and I lost 4lbs! WOOOHOOOOO!!!! I'm super excited and so motivated to keep going with both my fitness goals and wieght loss! :happy:

Replies

• kjb0976
    kjb0976 Posts: 68
    Options
    Great job!! Way to go.
  • roxiedo
    roxiedo Posts: 154
    Options
    Awesome! :love:
  • emoritz2
    emoritz2 Posts: 27
    Options
    So glad it's working for you! All through my 20s I've thought that exercising was enough. It wasn't until a friend told me about MFP that I started counting calories/keeping a food diary. Who knew exercise and a well-monitored diet were the keys to weight loss success! hahah! MFP makes it soooo much easier than, say, writing everything down in a notebook.
    Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!