New From NYC

Options
Hello All,

I was just surfing the web and came on to this site and decided to give it a try, I really like it!. Im 21 full time employee as a Jr. Accountant/ Human Resources Coordinator as well as a full time student as a Anthropology/Biology/Chemistry major. I do not have any kids and I currently live with roommates as well as the boyfriend :blushing: My weight has always been up and down and I just want to be healthy and suprisingly in the few minutes that I have been on this site I feel more motivated to get my life on track then ever before. I love to have fun and spend time with family and friends. Look foward to hearing from you all!

Shelly :flowerforyou:

Replies

• latina042000
    Options
    Hello All,

I was just surfing the web and came on to this site and decided to give it a try, I really like it!. Im 21 full time employee as a Jr. Accountant/ Human Resources Coordinator as well as a full time student as a Anthropology/Biology/Chemistry major. I do not have any kids and I currently live with roommates as well as the boyfriend :blushing: My weight has always been up and down and I just want to be healthy and suprisingly in the few minutes that I have been on this site I feel more motivated to get my life on track then ever before. I love to have fun and spend time with family and friends. Look foward to hearing from you all!

Shelly :flowerforyou:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,786 Member
    Options
    Welcome :bigsmile:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you.:drinker:
  • JAMINJESS
    Options
    WELCOME! :flowerforyou:

THIS SITE IS A GOOD SUPPORT SYSTEM YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT! WE ARE HERE FOR ONE ANOTHER.

GOOD LUCK....
  • thatchic2324
    Options
    HI . I'm new here from upstate NY, about 1.5 hours from the city. I've plateued with my weight loss :explode: and figured I'd try something new to hopefully get things going again. I think this site is gonna be good for me. I look forward to meeting new people too. :happy:
  • latina042000
    Options
    We are the newbie new yorkers .....lol :tongue: