For all the Runners

Options
I recently found this site online and have been using it ever since.

www.jog.fm

It's a site where you type the mile pace you would like to go and then it gives you a whole playlist of songs that will help you keep that pace. I found it useful because I am a runner who is completely impacted by what is playing on my Ipod. So the more upbeat the song usually the faster I run.

Hope some people find it useful!

Replies

• 512cheangela
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks!
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    So great! Thanks for sharing!
  • lornainak
    lornainak Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am exactly the SAME as a runner.... OMGoodness thank you for the site address I will have to check it out. Have a wonderful day!
  • K1Teacher
    K1Teacher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    How awesome is that!?! Thanks!
  • lkyeomans
    lkyeomans Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    so cool...was wanting something like this when I went out today...thanks!
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    That's fabulous!!! I have a "Born to Run" playlist that I need to update because it has too many slow songs on it and I don't want to run fast. Totally gonna use these suggestions...
  • Delboy1961
    Options
    I love my I pod but left headphones at home by mistake and ran for 10k in under an hour for the first time

good result but boring
  • chrisyoung0422
    chrisyoung0422 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    All top 40 tunes it seems. I wish there were more metal..ish tunes in there as that is what keeps my run fueled.

Cool site though! :wink:
  • ashade44
    ashade44 Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm the same way, this is great! Thanks!
  • bethanysano
    Options
    That is so weird I was just going to start a topic of songs that keep you running. I will still check out that site, but in the meantime what songs keep you running? For me it is Katy Perry Fireworks. If I am running out of steam and I play that song it perks me right back up and gets me through the slump.
    What songs work for the rest of you?
  • Beebs33
    Beebs33 Posts: 262
    Options
    BUMP
  • Beebs33
    Beebs33 Posts: 262
    Options
    That is so weird I was just going to start a topic of songs that keep you running. I will still check out that site, but in the meantime what songs keep you running? For me it is Katy Perry Fireworks. If I am running out of steam and I play that song it perks me right back up and gets me through the slump.

Fighter.
    Stronger.
    More than a feeling (Boston rocks!)
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Okay. This is pretty much awesome!
  • jlprovost
    jlprovost Posts: 109 Member
    Options

For me personally I love any songs by the band Shinedown. They are upbeat, rock, and keep me going. My other favorite song is "One More Round" by Barlowgirl it's just one I sing in my head to give me motivation when I don't want to go any further. Also any hip/hop songs with a fast beat keep my feet moving
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
    I need to save this for later. :)
  • jlprovost
    jlprovost Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Glad you all enjoy it!
  • SheehyCFC
    SheehyCFC Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    *bump* 'ing this one so I can check it out - thanks.
  • daved71
    daved71 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    This is cool, I will need to get some new songs.
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks!
  • happychix
    happychix Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    love it, thanks! music totally sets my pace too