Anyone else Had A Terrible Headache!!!

luv4lily06
luv4lily06 Posts: 8
edited September 19 in Motivation and Support
:cry: Yesterday evening I had a terrible headache, I do not usually have these.... I ate enough I thought and I drank 2cups coffee that morning. I smoke cigarettes Marlboro Lts as usual and was watching TV when I started feeling weak and tired around 6 pm I decided maybe I need to eat someting and ate a pb&j sandwich. I was not hungry then but my light headness became a huge headache. I used the elliptical that moring for 30 minutes and felt rejuvinated. I do not understand. I went to sleep then because I could not stand to move around and see light I woke up at 2 am and watched Greys Anatomy feelin fine and went back to sleep. I do not know but I surely hope I do not have one today. WHAT should I do? I missed the elliptical yesterday evening bc of it. Thanks

Replies

• :cry: Yesterday evening I had a terrible headache, I do not usually have these.... I ate enough I thought and I drank 2cups coffee that morning. I smoke cigarettes Marlboro Lts as usual and was watching TV when I started feeling weak and tired around 6 pm I decided maybe I need to eat someting and ate a pb&j sandwich. I was not hungry then but my light headness became a huge headache. I used the elliptical that moring for 30 minutes and felt rejuvinated. I do not understand. I went to sleep then because I could not stand to move around and see light I woke up at 2 am and watched Greys Anatomy feelin fine and went back to sleep. I do not know but I surely hope I do not have one today. WHAT should I do? I missed the elliptical yesterday evening bc of it. Thanks
  • It sounds like you had a migraine headache. Because you had said light and movement effected the headache. That is just a couple of signs of a migraine. Sorry to hear that you had one.
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    I have for the past 2-3 days,
    I dont usually get headaches so this is weird for me.
    Theres a bug going around though, quite a few people I know have caught it
    so Im chalking it up to that
  • 109012.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

I did not know if it were due to the cigs or eating or what. Thanks
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Are you drinking enough water? Pure clear water only?

It really sounds as if you had a migraine headache. you can get these from a variety of things, but not enough hydration is a biggie.

hope you feel better today:flowerforyou:
  • "Are you drinking enough water? Pure clear water only? "

I could prob drank more water!!! I think that is a great idea!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    I get bad headaches often....and dehydration seems to bring them on sometimes. When they are really bad, the only thing that helps me is to lie down and rest. Hope you feel better soon.
This discussion has been closed.