New to this....

Options
Hi everyone! I'm new to this site and I've been trying to lose weight and keep it off for about 6 years now off and on. I gained about 25lbs since my family reunion in August 2010 so it's been depressing to say the least. I would love to get the weight off and keep it off... who wouldn't right? So if you have certain techniques or info I would love to hear from ya!!! Good luck everyone. Take care!!!

Replies

• A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Will add you for extra motivation/encouragement
  • Ecaswick
    Ecaswick Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just started a couple weeks ago on this site also and love it! The biggest thing that worked out of me is just good old counting calories and exercising. It sucks sometimes, but the pay off is worth it! Also all the great people you'll meet on this site will really help motivate you! Good luck! :smile:
  • hols_blue
    hols_blue Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    I've been a member of this site for nearly 100 days (woo hoo!!) and I've gotta say I've found it great. It really works. If u want to eat more then just exercise and earn the calories. Simple. I hit my goal a few weeks ago but was finding it so easy (most days, not all!!!) that I set a new goal.
    Good luck with your weight loss. Feel free to add me for motivation/encouragement!