Food Suggestions

Options
Anyone care to look at my menus and see what I can change up to drop 7 pounds in the next 3 weeks? I have a challenge to make 20 pounds in 10 weeks, I have 3 weeks left and I have lost 13. I know there are things I can eliminate all together and some things I need to add.

What about exercise, what can I to burn more calories? My inital plan is to work out twice a day, morning and evening.

Replies

• SheehyCFC
    SheehyCFC Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    As weird as this is going to sound - eat MORE. I see huge deficits nearly daily looking back at your log. Also, you are taking in a ton of dairy. While this is good for protein, you should probably try to increase your carbs/fiber a little bit and reduce your fat intake.

Working out twice a day is fine, but PLEASE make sure to eat your exercise calories back as well.

**EDIT - I say eat more, because those huge deficits are causing your body to not have enough "fuel" for both daily activity (or your workout). If you "stick with the plan" MFP sets, you should lose at least 2lbs a week.
  • SheehyCFC
    SheehyCFC Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    My suggestion for the "types" of food? Lean proteins (chicken, pork, etc.) and VEGETABLES. I see very few greens in there. (not being critical (look at my diary), but just saying they make a difference)
  • heididormanen
    Options
    I totally agree.. you need to be eatting a bit more.. you are low on calories and protein.. so liv eit up girl.. eat more to loose more :)
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    1200 min calories and way too little protein! If you don't increase the calories you can't burn off fat and without the protein it's muscle mass you lose.
  • lulusmom
    lulusmom Posts: 71
    Options
    Make sure you are getting lean protein and veggies for every meal/snack. Cut the diet coke for 3 weeks. And pass on the cheese and mayo on your sandwiches. Good luck!
  • healthymom2011
    Options
    Thank you all for your input, I appreciate it!