Walden Farms

Options
How do they make a calorie free- sugar free- carb free- gluten free- and cholesterol free salad dressing? I just tried the creamy bacon.....I really liked it! How do they get pieces of bacon in there for FREE? Maybe I dont want to know after reading about making chicken nuggets.

Replies

• bonnienm
    bonnienm Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I've heard that it was really good but haven't been able to find it yet. I've wondered the same thing about the free everything!
  • jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    The honey mustard is really good as well. They do have a lot of sodium though. I also like the chocolate syrup.

Whatever you do, do not eat the peanut spread. It is the most vile substance known to man.....this is not an exageration
  • iarookie
    iarookie Posts: 140
    Options
    I just found it in my regular store by the kraft dressing, on the tippy top shelf. I looked on the web site and it has a store locater but it didnt work :ohwell:
  • jcch00
    jcch00 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I've used a few of their products as well including their Caesar and ranch salad dressing and chocolate syrup. No bad at all! I haven't tried anything else yet but plan to. I've never heard anything bad about them.