Accomplishment

bricker06
bricker06 Posts: 316
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
I just want everybody to take a moment to celebrate how far you've come.:drinker: As of today i have finally lost more than 50 pounds (51 to be exact).:wink: It has been a long hard road. However slow and steady wins the race.:laugh: So please take a moment and be proud of what you've done. :flowerforyou: Congrats to all of you. Kepp up the great work.:wink:
Jenny:heart:

Replies

• I just want everybody to take a moment to celebrate how far you've come.:drinker: As of today i have finally lost more than 50 pounds (51 to be exact).:wink: It has been a long hard road. However slow and steady wins the race.:laugh: So please take a moment and be proud of what you've done. :flowerforyou: Congrats to all of you. Kepp up the great work.:wink:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    How excited you must be! Good job! :flowerforyou:
  • weeble2008
    weeble2008 Posts: 147 Member
    Congrats! :bigsmile: I can't tell you how excited I am about my 4 lb. loss! :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Congrats to you, it is a wonderful feeling:flowerforyou:
  • ranaelynn
    ranaelynn Posts: 115 Member
    Woot Woot :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • lexley
    lexley Posts: 35
    Congrats on the 50! I'm darn excited about my 4lbs! :bigsmile:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    I just want everybody to take a moment to celebrate how far you've come.:drinker: As of today i have finally lost more than 50 pounds (51 to be exact).:wink: It has been a long hard road. However slow and steady wins the race.:laugh: So please take a moment and be proud of what you've done. :flowerforyou: Congrats to all of you. Kepp up the great work.:wink:

Horrayyyyyyyyyyy for you, Bricker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep on keepin' on!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • liveagain
    liveagain Posts: 97 Member
    :drinker: :bigsmile: CONGRATS!!!!

I hit my 10 lbs mark last Saturday...I'm excited to see where I am tomorrow:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.