Jillian Michaels 6 week 6 pack challenge?

Options
I'm looking to start a 6 week 6 pack challenge, anybody interested?
I just completed the 30 day shred and it was awesome, I lost 3.5" of my belly and I want to keep going...

I'm going to start on May 1st and try to do the workout daily for the full six weeks.
The workout is 35 mins start to finish, if I can squeeze it in with 3 little kids then you can too!
I got the DVd on amazon, it was $9.00 and arrived in about 3 days.

Replies

• ahanson6
    ahanson6 Posts: 102
    Options
    I'm starting that one tonight!!!!
  • Jessica_Laraine
    Options
    I just started it yesterday!
  • alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I'll finish my 30 D Shred in one more week, I can join you after that.
    and then finish a week later.
  • MaizeeDay
    Options
    I have the DVD and there's no reason I can't also start tonight.
    We can touch base and motivate each other, we don't have to be all ending on the same day.

Did you take your measurements? I will tonight, and i recommend that you do if you haven't. It was so nice to see all the numbers down from day 1 to day 30 of the shred. For me the scale didn't move as much as I had hoped, but the inches Lost was great.
    Are you doing it everyday for 6 weeks?
  • MaizeeDay
    Options
    :smile:
  • elephantmeg
    elephantmeg Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on starting May 1st. I'll finish 30DS on Sat-4 more days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're headed to the beach early July and I'd like to rock that suit! This will be the first family beach trip (my dad's extended family-we get together every other year or so) since DD was 1, so I'd like to get rid of the c-section bunch that hangs out before I go!
  • ckehoe89
    ckehoe89 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I just bought it off amazon too! It arrived yesterday! I would love to join with you!