New from Idaho

Options
Hello all!
My friend introduced me to this website and I love love love it! I have been happily married to my high school sweetheart for 12 and a half years now and we have four beautiful kids! Being a wife and a mother is the best but I think somewhere along the way I forgot about taking care of myself. Now it's my time to start feeling better about myself. I want go shopping and enjoy it not dread it! Hopefully I can make a few friends that can help me on the way.

Jenny

Replies

• jennybethsunshine
    Options
    Hello all!
    My friend introduced me to this website and I love love love it! I have been happily married to my high school sweetheart for 12 and a half years now and we have four beautiful kids! Being a wife and a mother is the best but I think somewhere along the way I forgot about taking care of myself. Now it's my time to start feeling better about myself. I want go shopping and enjoy it not dread it! Hopefully I can make a few friends that can help me on the way.

Jenny
  • frazzelmama
    Options
    Hi Jenny...you've come to the right place!! Like you, I have a husband and 4 kids, all under the age of 6!! It keeps me busy, but I have decided to make this time for me, to take care of myself...I have lost 20 pounds since September, and I am sooo excited!!
    Good Luck on your journey...justknow that there's lots of support here for you, and this is a big step towards your success!!!

Jodi
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    :happy: Hey Jenny! I'm glad you're here. Now we can do this together. Your such a good person and an even better friend. You are an inspiration to me.
    Your Friend Always, Heidi:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jennybethsunshine
    Options
    Thanks Heidi!
    You are the best person I know! Thanks for all your support. I don't know what I would without it. :heart:

Jenny:wink:
  • jennybethsunshine
    Options
    Thanks for your comment! Having four kids can be a big challenge. Finding the time and energy to workout is the biggest one for me right now. That is so great that you have lost weight. I'm just beginning and even 5 pounds seems so far away.

Jenny
  • rodeoruss
    Options
    Jenny, Welcome aboard from one potato to another, Howdy heighbor!
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    Jenny, Welcome aboard from one potato to another, Howdy heighbor!
    Wow another potato person!!! That is awesome. We are a pretty nice state. Although I don't eat much potatoes any more.
    Heidi:happy:
  • rodeoruss
    Options
    Think I ate more as kid while we were cleaning up behind the spud picker than I eat now or over the past 20 years