hello i'm new

Options
my name is sylvia , just thought i would introduce my self this is day 1 of my diet, i have gained 4 stone 8lbs in a year & now weigh 14 stone 8lbs , and it's time to lose it & get back to about 10 stone , this is why i have joined for some support, normelly i can do this by my self but my confidence is low, and i need help this time, to complete it properly with the right help with food and excercise, i have 5 children, 7 grandchildren and 5 dogs consisting of 2 newfoundlands , 1 german shepherd, 1 westie & 1 yorkshire terrier, i used to be a very busy person , training at 3 dog clubs and weekends doing displays with gsd's and childminding over 10 hours a day 5 days aweek, i gave it all up because of it being to stressful, now i do nothing, i gained this weight in the last year, since i lost my mum a year ago on the 1st May 2011.

Replies

• chasethompson13
    Options
    Welcome to the MY Fitness pal family. Good luck and hope it works out for you.
  • misstrina431
    Options
    Hi my name is Katrina and I have gained 50 pounds in 2 years from being on steroids for my asthma and birth control, something i didn't have to deal with before, I am now off the steroids and am more than determined to lose the 50 pounds plus!!! Good luck to everyone!!
  • dashacw
    dashacw Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, my name is Dasha, and this is day 1 for me and I am excited than ever to get to my goal weight. I weighed myself this morning, and to my surprise i've gained 8 of the 16 lbs i've recently lost. My goal is to lose 40 to 50 lbs, and I am determined to do it the the healthy way. As of 05/02/11 my starting weight is 187 lbs. I will continue to keep everyone posted. Good Luck everyone!!! :wink: