Looking for people that have had great results from Turbo Fi

Options
norcalbeezy
norcalbeezy Posts: 220 Member
I just ordered Turbo Fire and I cant wait to get it!! Please share your story if you have tried it and before and after pics would be amazing if you have them =D. YAY Turbo Fire

3839714.png

Replies

• ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 8, so no "after" pics quite yet. But I just wanted to say you will LOVE it!
  • taldie01
    taldie01 Posts: 378
    Options
    Im debating between that and P90x
  • norcalbeezy
    norcalbeezy Posts: 220 Member
    Options

my bf does p90x and its freaking crazy intense, and he is getting really cut up from it i just want to be lean not as muscular looking.
  • yankeegurl
    Options
    TurboFire is the BOMB.com!! If you are even a little bit of a Turbo-anything fan, you will love it too:) Not much strength training in it though, so if you are looking for that, you'll need to do a hybrid w/P90X or ChaLEAN Extreme.
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    TurboFire is the BOMB.com!! If you are even a little bit of a Turbo-anything fan, you will love it too:) Not much strength training in it though, so if you are looking for that, you'll need to do a hybrid w/P90X or ChaLEAN Extreme.
    Agreed. I am going to do a TurboFire/P90X hybrid to get some strength training once I finish up this round of Turbo.
  • melzteach
    melzteach Posts: 550 Member
    Options

my bf does p90x and its freaking crazy intense, and he is getting really cut up from it i just want to be lean not as muscular looking.

I finished P90X three weeks ago and started Turbo Fire as soon as I was done. I love P90X but I'm enjoying Turbo Fire sooo much! Like other have said, I'm going to do a P90X and Turbo Fire hybrid as soon as I'm done with Turbo Fire.
  • JAG1224
    JAG1224 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    bump, i'd like to hear and see some success stories too. i was debating on purchasing turbo fire. i have p90x and love it but want something new.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!