Where I am at 6 weeks!

Options
clewliss
clewliss Posts: 640 Member
I honestly thought I was not going to move the scales this week! Not because I wasn't doing anything, but because of how I felt! I always weigh in after exercise and shower on my weigh in days and this morning I stepped on the scale and I was down 1.8lbs! Stepped on it again...:noway: same thing!!!

I'm so excited as that brings me to a 9lb loss since Oct 9 (6 weeks ago today I started this) I set a mini goal to weigh 180 by Christmas...I'm only 3.6lbs away!!

The only bummer is that NO ONE has noticed yet!! NO ONE has seen me quivering after 40 min of weights, NO ONE has commented about the sweat:cry: pooring from my face after 45 min of aerobics, NO ONE has said anything about me eating only a "salad plate" of food instead of the "dinner plate" size...........however..... NO ONE also knows the "HAPPY" I feel inside because of what I'm doing:wink: I have so much satisfaction with me:love: I'm starting to feel what everyone has talked about feeling and it's awesome!! It may only be 9 lbs, but that's 9lbs I don't have anymore!

Replies

• clewliss
    Options
    I honestly thought I was not going to move the scales this week! Not because I wasn't doing anything, but because of how I felt! I always weigh in after exercise and shower on my weigh in days and this morning I stepped on the scale and I was down 1.8lbs! Stepped on it again...:noway: same thing!!!

I'm so excited as that brings me to a 9lb loss since Oct 9 (6 weeks ago today I started this) I set a mini goal to weigh 180 by Christmas...I'm only 3.6lbs away!!

The only bummer is that NO ONE has noticed yet!! NO ONE has seen me quivering after 40 min of weights, NO ONE has commented about the sweat:cry: pooring from my face after 45 min of aerobics, NO ONE has said anything about me eating only a "salad plate" of food instead of the "dinner plate" size...........however..... NO ONE also knows the "HAPPY" I feel inside because of what I'm doing:wink: I have so much satisfaction with me:love: I'm starting to feel what everyone has talked about feeling and it's awesome!! It may only be 9 lbs, but that's 9lbs I don't have anymore!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Don't worry, they'll notice. Congradulations.
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 9 pounds!!!!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!:drinker: And for the record hun...Ive lost a total of 29 lbs in 9 weeks and NO ONE can tell yet either lol..hopefully they will start to notice soon!:flowerforyou:
  • clewliss
    Options
    Congrats to you!!:drinker: And for the record hun...Ive lost a total of 29 lbs in 9 weeks and NO ONE can tell yet either lol..hopefully they will start to notice soon!:flowerforyou:

yeah, I figure it will all hit us at once!! Then we'll get the "big head":tongue: and....congratulations on your 29lbs!
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Congratz on the 9 pounds, it might take them some time to notice but don't give up. They will soon, I am down 11 pounds and it is finally starting that people are noticing that I am losing the weight, so it does happen just takes time.

Keep up the great work!!!!!!
  • DaniSee
    Options
    Well done on your 9lb loss. Don't dwell on the fact no one has noticed yet, more importantly indulge yourself in how HAPPY you are!!!

You should be proud, you're doing an awesome job!! :flowerforyou:
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Oh darlin, that's so awesome, congrats on all your hard work, and like the gal that replied first said "they WILL notice":) I hope you are eating enough. You're losing weight so you must be. I can't keep up with the calories I need to eat including my exercise ones. I mean I can and am but I have to do some serious eating, LOLLLLLLLLLLL:laugh: You always have the site to come to and anyone here "knows" what you are doing and understands;) See you soon, denise:bigsmile: PS You are beautiful!!! I know that without ever seeing you in person:happy: PSS I started Oct 6 on my new way of life!!!!!!!!! Yeaaaaaaaaaaa us!!!!!!!:drinker: Thats my new berry smoothee I tried yesterday;)

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!