Need some friends for motivation! ADD me please!!!

Options
Hey!! Im not THAT new to fitness pal but I just started using it again 3 weeks ago. I love this website so much and it really has helped me to lose weight in the past.. but unfortunately when I stopped using it I gained weight! So I am back and ready to go!! My best friend is getting married this summer and I have to wear a tiny bridesmaid dress that I want to feel comfortable in! I am 23, 5'9 1/2, 210 pounds and a size 12. I carry my weight fairly well but I still need to lose about 20-40 pounds. If anyone wants to add me as a friend that would be GREAT!!!

Replies

• lijparsons
    lijparsons Posts: 258
    Options
    Hi! Welcome back! I'll add you as a friend!
  • kbrob14
    kbrob14 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    :smile: Feel free to add me! I am 24, 5'3 and about 206 lbs. I too have a wedding this fall and have to wear a small bridesmaid dress! Friends on MFP are really great I've found out! Good luck and hope to be your friend!
  • MeAfter30
    MeAfter30 Posts: 129
    Options
    Having to fit into a bridesmaid dress (or wedding dress for that matter!) can be the BEST motivation. More so it gives you a deadline that does not change! (Usually! LOL!) Last year I lost 40 pounds before standing up in my sisters wedding, and it felt great to feel good in the dress!! You can do this, just keep reminding yourself that every single day counts!

[I did however gain all my weight back over the past 8 months but that is a different story]
  • daniellejg
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'm always here for support and can always use it too!
  • EmilyElizabethC
    Options
    please add me! need motivation im just starting :)
  • swankyclanky
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the friend adds! Im already feeling more motivated!!!!!!!!