water bottles

Options
anyone know where i could find a good BPA free water bottle minimum size 32oz? every water bottle i come across is 16.9 or 20 oz and i need something bigger at my desk or when i hike if i plan to drink the water intake i need. i can't do that with small bottles. and with the amount of water i'll be taking in the ones with the filters built in i'd be changing every week being that its like 40 gallons every change. let me knwo if you all have some suggestions!! :)

thanks!

Replies

• rmcheathbabe
    Options
    You can find 32oz BPA free bottles at wal-mart for $5 or less. I just bought two last week and love them.
  • littttlelaurra
    littttlelaurra Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I just bought a 2 pack of bpa free water bottles they each hold 20 oz one is blue one is green and they are very comfy, got them at Lowes actually by the beverage/water coolers you know those big plastic things you lug to the beach or at a family bbq they had them right in that area.
  • littttlelaurra
    littttlelaurra Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    oh they were rubbermaid brand and also under $6 for the pair

they had these lil loops on the ends that would fit nicely on a metal ring or belt for hands free toting.
  • MissKeeKee
    MissKeeKee Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Walmart, back in sporting goods. I have 32 oz ones from there! :)
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    awesome thanks so much! now all i have to do is find the time to go down to the crenshaw mall and try to survive walmart.
  • Kellee_76
    Kellee_76 Posts: 91
    Options
    Sigg makes 1 liter bottles and although they're expensive for a water bottle they're super cute and literally last forever. Try http://www.sigg.com/
  • kent4j
    kent4j Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    REI has them too. Not sure if you have a store near you or you can order online. Porbably not as cheap as walmart though.
  • foxfirekenzie
    foxfirekenzie Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I have a frightening obsession with Nalgene water bottles. They have what you are looking for and are 32oz and smaller. They are great with a wide mouth top for putting in ice or smoothies or protein powder. They are virtually unbreakable and come in a ton of different colors and designs.
    You can see the bottles at www.libertymountain.com/shop/product.asp?p=1284&c=1548 (check out the specialty ones!) and at most sporting good stores.
    Get a few, you'll love them.
  • jamielee37
    jamielee37 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You can avoid Walmart and go to Target. They have 32 oz Nalgene bottles there. I have a purple one that I love because it has lines to show every 8 oz.
  • TaneeisFitforLife
    Options
    I love *LOVE* the camelbak water bottles :) they come in 32 ozs & under
  • dougstevens
    dougstevens Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    for me, I found a nice Rubbermaid 32 oz water bottle (BPA free) at the grocery store (Publix around here)....Its inexpensive, something like $2.50. Very nice one, its not bulky at all.

Thinking about buying a couple of more... one for in use at the office, a spare clean one, one for the tennis bag (or workout bag), one at home and one in the dishwasher being cleaned (sometimes go a few days without running; but I digress).

Oh yeah, I guess I could get some more, leave some filled bottles in the frigerator for upcoming days. Having a few bottles of filtered water ready could prove handy and curb the desire to reach for the diet soda.

Oh cool, just created an excuse to go shopping.... :)

Apologies for rambling. congrats on making the choice to living healthy.
  • portlandsundevil
    portlandsundevil Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I bought this one from Target and I love it!!!
    http://www.coolgearinc.com/723bottle.html
  • outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Options
    I have a frightening obsession with Nalgene water bottles. They have what you are looking for and are 32oz and smaller. They are great with a wide mouth top for putting in ice or smoothies or protein powder. They are virtually unbreakable and come in a ton of different colors and designs.
    You can see the bottles at www.libertymountain.com/shop/product.asp?p=1284&c=1548 (check out the specialty ones!) and at most sporting good stores.
    Get a few, you'll love them.

Me too. I searched high and low for my Nalgene water bottle. Had to be the right color you know!