Sexy Bride here I come!

Options
Hello :) I am 21 from Orlando Florida! I am about to go through some major changes in my life this year, and one of them is going to be weight loss! I am graduating with a degree in Nursing in May, and so am getting married in august!! I need to lose 30 lbs for my wedding! I am an EX weight watchers fan... stil kinda am, but simply cant afford it anymore! This website is wonderful and I look forward to the sucess I know I will have here!:) So thats me in a nut shell!:)

Replies

• sunshinesmile729
    Options
    Hello :) I am 21 from Orlando Florida! I am about to go through some major changes in my life this year, and one of them is going to be weight loss! I am graduating with a degree in Nursing in May, and so am getting married in august!! I need to lose 30 lbs for my wedding! I am an EX weight watchers fan... stil kinda am, but simply cant afford it anymore! This website is wonderful and I look forward to the sucess I know I will have here!:) So thats me in a nut shell!:)
  • jennybethsunshine
    Options
    Welcome! You sound like you have accomplished a lot and should be proud. There is no doubt in my mind that you will be able to accomplish the goals you have set for yourself. Good luck with everything!

Jenny
  • sunshinesmile729
    Options
    Thanks!:) Ya know, nursing school and wedding planning leads to lots of Stree which = Lots of ice cream!:) ;) Thanks for the encouragement!
  • aznguysgrl
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!! I just ahd a baby 2 months before my wedding in 2005 and was a HUGE BRIDE! My friends said I looked like a toasted marshmellow!:smile: It's ok they are my friends! I believe in you! Look at all you're going to accomplish in the next few months!! If you need ice cream, compromise and get low fat!! :wink: