New Here

weather4000
weather4000 Posts: 78 Member
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all,

I am new to this site. I just had a baby 4 months ago and am ready to lose this weight. I have about 50 pounds to lose and would like some friends to help me along the way.

Stacy

Replies

• Hey Stacy,

I'm new too! I've got about 50 to 60 lbs to go also so it would be nice to have a buddy. Congrats on having a baby! My husband and I have just started getting serious. I just reached 45 years old and have completely fed up with not being in shape. I use to be in pretty good shape up until 5 years ago and everything changed! We cancelled our gym membership and doing the Power 90 CD's which are really good. Hard but doable. I've lost almost 5 lbs and tomorrow will be our 1 week since we started.

Good luck! And look forward helping each other.

Sandra Moore
  • DeHaase
    DeHaase Posts: 18 Member
    Hi!

I just started using this site a couple of days ago. I am 33 and have 4 kids, and it seems like after I hit 30 the weight just got more stubborn. I did manage to lose 30 pounds by Holloween last year, but the winter came and so did some of the weight. Now I just want to get back to what feels like a good weight, and I really miss the energy that came from not hauling around the extra. Good luck to all.
  • Welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your new baby!! The MFP community is really supportive and making friends on this site has definitely helped my weight loss so far!
  • Hey!
    I'm new here as well. Just started about a week ago and plan on losing 40 pounds. I'm 21 and ever since moving to Michigan back in September, the weight just seems to come! Now I'm at my highest and I would love to get back to where I was a few years ago! I would love to have some friends to help me along the way too! (I sent a friends request).

Wishing us all luck in our weight lose!!

~Heather
This discussion has been closed.