Hi. I'm new.

Options
Hi my name is Julia. I am 36 and I have PCOS. Have decided to change my life and I'm going to make it happen. I started before I got on my fitness. I have lost a total of 21.5 lbs and 11.5 lbs since being on here. It helps so much to keep track of what I eat. Hoping to make a few buddies to help get and give support. Thanks for reading.

Replies

• awright278
    Options
    Great job on your weight loss so far!!
  • hjclark1980new
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking for support too! Feel free to add me! I'm Heather, 31 from NC.

I had WLS in April of last year and I'm trying to lose my last 70 pounds! Need help!!
  • Ginny1950
    Options
    Hi, Julia, I'm new too. I am very proud of you, change is not easy. I wish you continued success!
  • xcountrymom2
    xcountrymom2 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Julia, congratulations on your weight loss. What a great start and you will just love MFP. The food diary makes it so easy to stay on track and make sure you get some sort of exercise 3-5 times a week. I have arthritis and I usually walk my dogs every day 50-80 minutes. They love it too! Good luck on your weight loss journey and make it fun!
  • thowell40
    Options
    Thanks!
  • brandilea_willoughby
    Options
    Hi, I am Brandilea. I am 35, a full time student. I just joined a week and half ago. I have about 140 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me for encouragement and support :)
  • pandorah7777
    pandorah7777 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much. It is way hard but so worth it. Having a baby is my goal.
  • pandorah7777
    Options
    Thank you so much. This is the best place ever. It makes it so much easier to stay on track.
  • pandorah7777
    Options
    Thank you. I have been slacking a little on the work outs. We do a really hard work out about two times a week and a lighter one about two times a week.
  • shortcake05
    Options
    PCOS: not fun :( I don't know for sure if I have it, but I have a lot of the same symptoms. I know how it is! Hang in there! And glad you're here at MFP!

*sending positive thoughts your way* :)
  • pandorah7777
    Options
    Thank you so much for the kind word.
  • LilBrat71
    LilBrat71 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey!

It's my best friend in the whole wide world!!!! :O)

I am so proud of you Jules... I know you can do this!

Love you bunches!

Me
  • pandorah7777
    Options
    I love you to girlie. Thanks for the amazing support. Always.